About this game

Classic VN/RPG, all romance combos, social talent system https://www.winterwolves.com/cursedlands.htm
Exizel
Woods ranger

Re: About this game

Post by Exizel »

ValHallen wrote:
Exizel wrote:Looks great!!!! but what are those, romance CG or something more like the camp CG?
ValHallen wrote:No hetero romance?
This is probably what the artist send first, I'm sure you will see the hetero romance soon.
The normal kind of soon or jack's kind of "soon"? :P
of course jack's kind of "soon". :mrgreen:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I have the hetero already but I don't want to show everything :) Also some had a weird perspective so I asked to redo them.
Those are the romance, since in this game you can fully customize your character, was impossible to do a normal couple image (it should have a variant for each race/class/profession/etc, so impossible to do).
Rebly82
Woods ranger

Post by Rebly82 »

Boy, do these look really good! And Leena is a total hottie. *Swoons*

One of these days, we need a chart up to see the characters in full! :)
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

Leena does look amazing, though I'm most excited to learn more about the beautiful Naga woman
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I'll talk about this game on next Friday's blog post, since I should get some texts around this weekend :)
ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

We will know what races and classes we can play in friday post?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I should ask the writer, I am reading right now a bunch of texts he just sent (recruitment quests) and tomorrow should get also the romance storylines, will ask him. It's something we still need to decide but it's probably time, since the plot is so advanced :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I've just read a lot of texts and I'm quite happy about the result so far. The various characters you can recruit are interesting, and there's some political intrigue / tough choices which I always like :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

As promised the intro blog post is up: blog/2015/06/introducing-cursed-lands/

For those interested only in romances this summary will be useful:

got 30k words written of it, almost all the "recruitment quests", the initial target was 120-150k but it could become bigger :mrgreen:
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

Thank you the update, looking forward to getting to know everyone when it comes out!

Nuala looks like a tribal shaman which is interesting, I don't want to pick a favourite until I get to know them better, though Leena and Sylrissa are the two that really caught my attention.

Edit: After reading the full blog post, I love the sample of Naga dialog!, it's refreshing to see how upfront and honest they are about what happens to people. etc :lol: