Hot Nagas

Classic VN/RPG, all romance combos, social talent system https://www.winterwolves.com/cursedlands.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Hot Nagas

Post by jack1974 »

By popular request, in one of my top-secret project (a Choose Your Own Adventure game in which you control a single character, still set in Aravorn) you can romance... NAGAS!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o
In specific, the male Naga mage Enok:
and the female Naga Thief Sylrissa (heh took inspiration by a nickname of someone in forums :wink:)
they're both bisex, so are available for everyone (if I made them exclusive to some sexual orientation I'm sure it would have been the doomsday). Now I am trying to think the romance CG... rofl unfortunately no naked butts for sure :lol:
Sylrissa
Druid

Re: Hot Nagas

Post by Sylrissa »

As my favourite class to play as too! :lol:

Thank you!, I'm honoured to have been the inspiration (and such a awesome one too! :wink: )
Last edited by Sylrissa on Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha you're welcome! I don't know why but I was staring at the art thinking to come up with a Naga name and then the sound of "Sylrissa" seemed just perfect for her :)
In this game, being a CYAO-style, you'll play as a single character, and you'll create him/her. There'll still be romance of course, but will play quite differently, it will be more about story/roleplay with different choices possible.
I'm also planning a "roguelike" mode with permadeath for those players who like that kind of stuff :)
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

Haha, well considering I first came up with the name back when I was filling in the character sheet for my Yuan-ti Pureblood, so it makes sense that it would fit for a serpentine girl :)
kadakithis
Druid

Post by kadakithis »

Looks great! So looking forward to it. Have you come up with a name of the game, or is it a bit too far away to choose yet?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

So far I've called it "Cursed Lands", and will deal with undead :) There'll be Amazons too (not Karen of course since she couldn't romance someone else).
Melandrhild
Young scout

Post by Melandrhild »

I don't mind about nagas or not, but I'm happy if there are more Aravorn settled games to come :yahoo:
Foelhe
Young scout

Post by Foelhe »

I'm a little embarrassed by how thrilled I am about this.
kadakithis
Druid

Post by kadakithis »

Foelhe wrote:I'm a little embarrassed by how thrilled I am about this.
No need to be embarressed I am just as thrilled, sounds fantastic.
Melandrhild
Young scout

Post by Melandrhild »

Would love to see how is the elf druid now ;)