PSCD 1.1.2 - new romances/cards and quick match mode

A VN/CCG hybrid game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/pscd.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: PSCD 1.0.9 - new romances/cards and quick match mode

Post by jack1974 »

Thanks :) no worries, I'll leave this in beta for a while, probably until end of month.
dminus
Young scout

Post by dminus »

Not sure what seems to be the problem but while playing as Diana, Galina's and Christophe's team talk are as per usual - no romance or anything. Only Lola's and Kaden's romances seem to work. :(
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Did you need to "re-register" in the main menu (if you already did, the DLC version needed you to redo that step) ? if so, I need to take a look at why those aren't triggering! :oops:
dminus
Young scout

Post by dminus »

I didn't need to re-register in the main menu at first but I've just deleted my ren'py appdata for PSCD and now it just asked for me to register again! Fingers crossed that it works this time!

(p.s. - thank you for the prompt reply. I really love how dedicated you are as a developer :) )
vexingaura
Young scout

Post by vexingaura »

dminus wrote:Not sure what seems to be the problem but while playing as Diana, Galina's and Christophe's team talk are as per usual - no romance or anything. Only Lola's and Kaden's romances seem to work. :(
I can't support what you said about Christophe as I haven't confirmed it yet but I am playing PSCD as I type this and if you romance Kaden at all in the choosing scene between Galina and Kaden even if you pick Galina she breaks up with you well not in text but the hearts get broken. I am guessing I will have to do another playthrough only romancing Galina to confirm this. Still getting around to Christophe but I had planned to do Lola and Galina first however Galina looks like it will be impossible for now whether this is a bug or not I don't know.

I still feel like it should be known in case this is an actual problem for now I will finish Lola. Also loving the new DLC romance scenes they made me appreciate certain characters more so good job on the writer.
JaggedOrchid
Young scout

Post by JaggedOrchid »

dminus wrote:Not sure what seems to be the problem but while playing as Diana, Galina's and Christophe's team talk are as per usual - no romance or anything. Only Lola's and Kaden's romances seem to work. :(
I'm also experiencing the same problem. There were no romance triggers at all. It just progressed as though it was the normal friendship path.
jack1974 wrote:Did you need to "re-register" in the main menu (if you already did, the DLC version needed you to redo that step) ? if so, I need to take a look at why those aren't triggering! :oops:
I'm not positive if this is in response to the above quote, but if it is, I personally can't register the game in the main menu as I bought the original on Steam and therefore do not have an activation code.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

No from what I see I think it's just a general problem so not related to registering the game. Will take a look, though might do an update tomorrow since today have other stuff to do first :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I just tried here, and both Christophe and Galina romance scenes triggered just fine with Diana. Maybe you're using an old save? I tried to start from the beginning (in VN Mode doesn't take long to replay the scenes with fast-skip enabled) and they worked.
Exizel
Woods ranger

Post by Exizel »

jack1974 wrote:Did you need to "re-register" in the main menu (if you already did, the DLC version needed you to redo that step) ? if so, I need to take a look at why those aren't triggering! :oops:
Personnaly, I had to look for my code to re-register.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes but I think that if you need to re-register, none of the DLC romances should work, so not even Kaden/Lola. The fact that they say only Galina and Christophe didn't work is really weird!