PSCD 1.1.2 - new romances/cards and quick match mode

A VN/CCG hybrid game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/pscd.htm
Franka
Elder Druid

Re: PSCD 1.0.7 - new romances/cards and quick match mode

Post by Franka »

jack1974 wrote:As for stars in QP I didn't plan to have them, otherwise the fights could be too easy! As I noticed from your last post :lol:
Hmm, disappointing, but I'll take what I can get. Maybe disable the whole upgrade card screen in QP then?

I realize that I should have tinkered with the starting AI conditions in the Ultimate Challenge! then it might have been harder.
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: PSCD 1.0.8 - new romances/cards and quick match mode

Post by jack1974 »

Yes I allowed players to change the default values for AI resources, since they can change the difficulty a lot (more than which cards the AI have).
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

I upped the AI bonuses to max, and it's still as easy as picking my nose.

It's the old problem of "the AI won't play its cards, no matter how many resources it gets and how many cards it draws."

Kukalie
Young scout

Post by Kukalie »

Wow, I haven't logged in for so long that I had to go through my old emails just to figure out what was my username -_-" I'm regular lurker though. Anyway I thought since have done almost all of them I should report any issues I saw while going through the new romances.

1. Reason I say almost all because I couldn't do Kaden with Diana. The scene where you start the romance keeps looping. So after I saw it firts time it played again next time I tried talking to him and again next time and so on.

2. While doing Galina route with Alex it seemed like in tarot reading scene dialogue was assigned to wrong person. Galina was explaining how it works to Graciela. I'm pretty sure it should be other way around.

3. And last one Kaden with Alex. In scene where they are organizing teams for game and you get to choose which one you want to join (Shirts or Skins). After I picked skins scene went like this (going from memory so don't remember actual lines)
"That means you're in Kadens team...
"Kaden said they can't lose with you in team"
"That means you're in Galinas team...
"Galina said they can't lose with you in team"

I think only one of those is suppose to show.

I think that's it and sorry for mistakes and/or bad explanations I'm not native english speaker
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well it might be that specific deck because the cards are all high cost. So if they cost 6+ will take maybe 2 turns. The other fights should work, probably that one is just broken and I need to remove it (using only high value cards would be a stupid move even in Hearthstone :lol:).

Thanks for the "romance bugs", will take a look, I think I tested only with Alex, so might have missed some stuff with Diana.
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

Maybe you can make an ultimate deck where some of the Big Guns start in play? Of course, a good player will just kill them with Riot...
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes probably makes more sense to have them in play at the start :)
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Kukalie wrote:I think that's it and sorry for mistakes and/or bad explanations I'm not native english speaker
No need to apologize. Stuff slips through the cracks on our end. Anyways, these will be corrected after the next update :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: PSCD 1.0.9 - new romances/cards and quick match mode

Post by jack1974 »

I should have them corrected in the current beta 1.0.8 :)
Franka
Elder Druid

Re: PSCD 1.0.9 - new romances/cards and quick match mode

Post by Franka »

I'm really, seriously worn out from work, I'll look more at this after the weekend, I think.