PSCD 1.0.3 update

A VN/CCG hybrid game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/pscd.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

PSCD 1.0.3 update

Post by jack1974 »

Redownload the installers from the game page links: http://winterwolves.com/pscd.htm

What's New in version 1.0.3
- before you could crash the game doing the following: click a unit card to summon, press "redraw" (in the battles that allowed it) and then click on an empty spot to finish the card summoning. Crash. Now, the redraw is disabled while you're summoning a unit
- the random save crash could still happen in certain cases (basically playing for long sessions and doing all the sidemissions, etc). I have now re-enabled the "card/deck autorefresh". Which basically reload the cards data in memory. Doing so also frees some space, and should fix the save bug (during beta the autorefresh was enabled, and we never had this save problem, so I think this time is gone for good!)
fabulaparva
Elder Druid

Re: PSCD 1.0.3 update

Post by fabulaparva »

There's no possibility to choose a deck before the battle in Alex's sidequest (after scene 15). Intentional? Sent you a savefile just in case.
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

The sibling fights are fixed, IIRC. They basically have to be because you don't have access to Alex' cards in Diana's deck builder, fx.
fabulaparva
Elder Druid

Post by fabulaparva »

^Ah, thank you for the info: ^_^
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes as Franka said :)
fabulaparva
Elder Druid

Post by fabulaparva »

I'm just enjoying playing, not trying to find bugs, I swear! :P ...but anyways:
Couple of possible illogical things towards the end:

1)Apex Skull Totem description says: "Any Summoned Unit with 'Apex-Rahn' in the title will gain +1 Attack and +1 Hit Points" However,during the final fight, the totem was also buffing at least the following units: Marksman Team, Dredan Shaman, Battle Drone and Hoverbike.

2)In the story close to the end, it is told during the party: "...However, there are some noticeable absences, Mira, Mizuki, and Rigel."

2-3 enters later, there's a comment from Mizuki to Diana as if she was in the room:
"Well, if you want to be that way, that's fine..."

And then later in the story Mizuki actually enters the room together with Mira, which makes the interjection above quite odd.

And then of course I had to do a couple of hard resets as my crummy old hardware froze a few times...which apparently makes some achievements disappear, but that's my archaic HW's fault, not due to a game bug. :P
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

fabulaparva wrote:2)In the story close to the end, it is told during the party: "...However, there are some noticeable absences, Mira, Mizuki, and Rigel."
2-3 enters later, there's a comment from Mizuki to Diana as if she was in the room:
And then later in the story Mizuki actually enters the room together with Mira, which makes the interjection above quite odd.
I thought we had that corrected but we'll get on it.
kadakithis
Druid

Post by kadakithis »

fabulaparva wrote:I'm just enjoying playing, not trying to find bugs, I swear! :P ...but anyways:
Couple of possible illogical things towards the end:

1)Apex Skull Totem description says: "Any Summoned Unit with 'Apex-Rahn' in the title will gain +1 Attack and +1 Hit Points" However,during the final fight, the totem was also buffing at least the following units: Marksman Team, Dredan Shaman, Battle Drone and Hoverbike.

2)In the story close to the end, it is told during the party: "...However, there are some noticeable absences, Mira, Mizuki, and Rigel."

And then of course I had to do a couple of hard resets as my crummy old hardware froze a few times...which apparently makes some achievements disappear, but that's my archaic HW's fault, not due to a game bug. :P
I got the Mizuki thing too, but thought it was just me.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

fabulaparva wrote: 1)Apex Skull Totem description says: "Any Summoned Unit with 'Apex-Rahn' in the title will gain +1 Attack and +1 Hit Points" However,during the final fight, the totem was also buffing at least the following units: Marksman Team, Dredan Shaman, Battle Drone and Hoverbike.
Ah yes, originally it worked like that, but then I decided to change it to any unit, otherwise was useless in the final battles. So it's an error in the card description, will update it :)
Miakoda wrote:I thought we had that corrected but we'll get on it.
Maybe the change got lost in the sea of 200,000 words that were scripted on the fly (just in time for me to add the new missions each time!). Not a big deal to fix it anyway!
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

jack1974 wrote:
fabulaparva wrote: 1)Apex Skull Totem description says: "Any Summoned Unit with 'Apex-Rahn' in the title will gain +1 Attack and +1 Hit Points" However,during the final fight, the totem was also buffing at least the following units: Marksman Team, Dredan Shaman, Battle Drone and Hoverbike.
Ah yes, originally it worked like that, but then I decided to change it to any unit, otherwise was useless in the final battles. So it's an error in the card description, will update it :)
All units Summoned by owner gain +1 Attack and +1 Hit Points.

I'm guessing it doesn't work on Walls, in that case:

All units without "Wall" Summoned by owner gain +1 Attack and +1 Hit Points.