Game Crash - Version 1.0.0

A VN/CCG hybrid game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/pscd.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Game Crash - Version 1.0.0

Post by jack1974 »

Yes the problem was that I used the latest Ren'py, because I wanted to avoid a Windows 10 fullscreen bug (apparently lot of people have it now), so probably is related to that, since it wasn't yet tested a lot. But if I use a previous version, then I have that bug... so there's not much I can do. Anyway I think Ren'Py coder could help me with this.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Spoke with Ren'Py coder and it's some problem related to linked lists size. I have no clue what that means so sent the info to Anima. I asked how was possible that nobody had this issue before, and he said that could be due to game session length (so if you played in short sessions, you might never encounter this problem).
I'll keep updated on what happens.
I'm honestly thinking that in future I'll just stick to VN/dating sim and done, too much stress to do other kind of games :lol:
Hoa_Binh
Young scout

Post by Hoa_Binh »

I've downloaded version 1.0.2 and restarted my game (thanks to skip seen and skip after choice it wasn't that bad) and just reached the same place where I could get no further last time without encountering the bug. I've been playing for at least 3 hours now and it seems to work just fine.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Awesome, thanks a lot for trying again. It seems the fix worked. Tomorrow will update the installers and finally do the official release :)