What's Alex best love interest?

A VN/CCG hybrid game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/pscd.htm

You may select 1 option

View results

jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

If you talk about specific stuff of the story, remember to use the SPOILER tag!! People reading the forums might not have seen/played the game yet!!
I thought to start the poll, since even if the game is not officially out, you can already see the base game romances. I allowed changing vote, so when the DLC is out, or if you change your mind, you can change your preference.

I've made two separate poll, one for Alex and for Diana. Once again this is mostly for fun, but also gives us (me and writers) an idea of what kind of characters/romance people like more, even if of course every game has its own story/setting/characters so is hard to generalize.
proekaan
Young scout

Re: What's Alex best love interest?

Post by proekaan »

I just finished the game for the first time and even though I didn't go for Mizuki romance, I must say Mira is my favourite...so far. :D
Spoiler:
I didn't see the twist coming at all. :D
I must confess I was hoping to romance Shiler,but since I didn't see her in the romance chart, I didn't keep my hopes up.
Really well done and even though she is the queen and somewhat possessive,I thought she was sweet and caring...nicely written. :)
Now to play again and try mizuki. :)
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

proekaan wrote:
Spoiler:
I must confess I was hoping to romance Shiler,but since I didn't see her in the romance chart, I didn't keep my hopes up.
Really well done and even though she is the queen and somewhat possessive,I thought she was sweet and caring...nicely written. :)
Spoiler:
We were sitting on that twist since the beginning. To add it to the chart would be to give it away ;). However, there will be a little romance dialogue in the DLC adventure, depending on who you picked.
proekaan
Young scout

Post by proekaan »

Miakoda wrote:
proekaan wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
We were sitting on that twist since the beginning. To add it to the chart would be to give it away ;). However, there will be a little romance dialogue in the DLC adventure, depending on who you picked.
Spoiler:
Ya I understand the spoiler to the story if it was revealed in the chart and I gotta admit this way it was a nice surprise. :)
Good thing I was loyal to her from the start,eh. :D
Nice news about the dlc. If I read this forum correctly,it won't be long until we get to play the dlc,a few months after the release of the main game...going to be good. :)
proekaan
Young scout

Post by proekaan »

I do have one question though...I remember reading an older post that said this game is a prequel to the original Planet Stronghold. Is it a straight prequel or more of a spin-off?

The reason I'm asking
Spoiler:
Is because of Queen Shiler...
Now I don't remember what happened in the original game(story wise),but I remember reading that Shiler is one of the romancable options in the upcoming PS2 game...is that viable to change due to what CAN happen in this game?
Thank you :)
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

proekaan wrote:
Spoiler:
Is because of Queen Shiler...
Now I don't remember what happened in the original game(story wise),but I remember reading that Shiler is one of the romancable options in the upcoming PS2 game...is that viable to change due to what CAN happen in this game?
Thank you :)
Spoiler:
It is the same Shiler...or her memories. Even if you slay her, she can transfer her personality/memories into another vessel
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Besides,
Spoiler:
even in PS1 you could kill Shiler (or at least think you did it) in the Empire path :wink: BUT SHILER IS IMMORTAL! haha not really but doesn't give up easily :)
ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

Damm that twist!
Spoiler:
Shiller broke my heart and to repay her she now is a stuffed head on a wall.
Best WW ending and the most badass as well, can I have a wallpaper version of it?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Ahah :) You should be able to print the screen using middle mouse button to hide the dialogue, and then press the print-screen, on screen you should see a text saying that the screenshot was taken (and the full path to the file).
ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

But there is always someone there, I would like the version with just the heads.