What's Diana best love interest?

A VN/CCG hybrid game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/pscd.htm

What's Diana best love interest?

You may select 1 option

View results

kadakithis
Druid

Re: What's Diana best love interest?

Post by kadakithis »

Oh my goodness Galina beat many of them out simply by knowing she is an option, But I have to admit I am always attracted to the toughest woman in the bunch.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I'm honestly a bit surprised by how low Lucius is. Maybe the "robot-fetish" is more common between men. I know that in my game Bionic Heart everyone was crazy about Tanya (the female robot).
kadakithis
Druid

Post by kadakithis »

I have seen other games do it with male robots being the popular option, but I think a huge appeal is the confusion and general mishap over being a robot in the world. The Chobits thing. Add in that also an appeal with the female robots is attractiveness and Lucius looks like the worst thing to cuddle ever, but thats my conjecture.

I was more surprised about Samuel in the other poll. Although princelyness winning out is no surprise. Samuel was a nice guy and surprised he didn't rank higher or get more votes.
Alex81
Woods ranger

Post by Alex81 »

My biggest .mmm concern with Lucius was that he struck me as .......manipulative, in a -scary- way.
Spoiler:
If I'm to compare him to Tanya? We -knew- she was dangerous, and she didn't really try to hide it.
Tanya could certainly be quite menacing but....I felt she developed over the game (based on your actions).

Lucius however was always good mannered and helpful, I felt no malice what so ever from him until.....
He started questioning the laws governing his behaviour. He went further by rallying support for being "unshackled" several of the others started to support the idea of "the laws" were equivalent to slavery.
This proved to me he was manipulative, and that he wanted to remove restrictions that made it impossible for him to hurt humans or disobey. Where there's absolutely no trust? There's little chance of romance
rialta1
Young scout

Post by rialta1 »

I would have liked Rigel. What a pity ! he is very handsome ;-)
fabulaparva
Elder Druid

Post by fabulaparva »

Can't make a choice yet as I've only played through 2 of her 4 available options. Anyways, you might've given me a question that I cannot answer. :P

I think the best match seems to depend a lot on how I play her route and define her character through her actions. Say for example, if I choose to go with manipulative and 'hell may care'-choices with Diana's acts towards the aliens, then Graciela is a bit of a mismatch regardless if I like the character otherwise or not. And same goes for Alex's routes.

EDIT: PS. Will there be an "official feedback" thread for the game in general or should I just post where ever once I get that far?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

There you go, I just created a general feedback thread! :)
fabulaparva
Elder Druid

Post by fabulaparva »

Haha, you are fast as ever! :)
Troyen
Elder Druid

Post by Troyen »

Spoiler:
It was pretty disappointing finding out Galina was a smoker in the ending CG. Some of the other characters you could sort of tell all along they might be into that kind of thing and thus easily stay away, but I don't recall any hints Galina was until the very end. That kind of ruined the entire romance path for me.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well maybe
Spoiler:
Diana will convince her to stop!
:wink: