I voted Xavier, even though I really liked Graciela too
So I guess my favourites are (in descending order)
1. Xavier (fun, like Diana couragous/brave, a daredevil, -doesn't complain much, easy on the eye -and- though born to privilege really down to earth
2. Graciela (she's -so- cute, feels a little fragile (you want to protect her), one of the -good- people of the base, often the voice of reason
3. Kaden (actually!). He -did- lead a rebellion against you of sorts yet ....was responsible about it, and that he came to the defence of the colony
as well, really did him credit..... :p and he's probably the "prettiest" guy in the game
4. Charlotte. She's -so- nice, all of the time, she cares about the people of Stronghold, and she as well, often the voice of reason.
:p I almost felt a little bad for forcing her to shut down production of narcotics on the base (even marhj. is kindof legal in the Empire)
I thought she'd be my favourite , and I do like her, but I didn't always see eye to eye with her (her daughter and Remi ^^ made me look
forward to Charlotte's encounters.
5. Galina. I -think- she belongs higher on my list, but she's not romancable yet, still I really respect her for being one of the most professional on the
base. (even if most all the characters often spoke out of turn ,and being inappropriate). ^^ I liked this tough girl
6. Lola Fox. Lola's got fire, she's brave and inquisitive (even if it did get her into trouble), -yet- her biggest and least flattering side was her
often trying to sidetrack conversation with (meant to be funny) comments.
As you play the commander of the colony (and a military commander at that), I feel her presence might be a little unwelcome in the
first place, she's a reporter, so I don't want to let her be privvy to what can be considered military secrets.
That she had press clearance pretty much letting her go where she wanted turned me a little hostile against her in the first place,
the media -can- be great allies, yet more than often they simply want to sell a story, no matter the consequences.
Still, it was her dialogue and often completely oblivious to the current situation that made her one of my least favourites.
7. Lucius. The friendly android. He certainly had a meaningful and useful position at the base, yet....he really really managed to get under my
skin with his constant complaining, especially complaints against the 3 Laws I personally thought quite necesseary in an AI.
He was creepy, especially in the way I felt he tried to manipulate the others at the base to support removing more and more restrictions
on his behaviour.
x. Cristophe. I don't really know where to place this guy....might need to see the romantic content, but so far? I find him a (mildly) interesting
character, I actually enjoyed my talks with him.