PSCD 0.9.9 - beta demo!

A VN/CCG hybrid game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/pscd.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: PSCD 0.9.9 - beta demo!

Post by jack1974 »

Found the issue, apparently was doing an extra "safety check" that seems to work only if I debug the game. Now I tried building and it plays. I also tested it on Windows 10 and fullscreen works. I'll build the final distributions to put on my site then and put the game in "soft release" mode 8)
(at last! haha)
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

No voice on:

Snipe
I Have My Ways

I am assuming the following cards aren't in the game yet (DLC):
Motivational Speech
Weak Spot
Death Mark
Psionic Charm
Field Commander
Leader
Special Forces

Clear Vision still doesn't actually work the way I think it should. I would assume that I could play it on an enemy unit that has basic Attack value just to remove Double Attack or Force Shield, but that's not possible. Also, you can't play it on your own units (I thought it was changed to that to make it more useful).
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes the cards you listed aren't in the game yet. About Snipe/I have my ways I named the audio file badly (needs to match the name).
I'll check clear vision, has been a while since I tried it! thanks
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I tried clear vision, I could play it on the Marada to remove the force shield. It doesn't work on ally units so I had to change that, also it worked only on organic units (I forgot to write in the description). But I made it working on all enemies, otherwise its use would be very restricted :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I've fixed it in the Windows version (still 1.0.0) for now, just in case some other minor thing shows up. Rebuilding for the 3 OSes and reuploading every time takes too much time :oops:
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

jack1974 wrote:I tried clear vision, I could play it on the Marada to remove the force shield. It doesn't work on ally units so I had to change that, also it worked only on organic units (I forgot to write in the description). But I made it working on all enemies, otherwise its use would be very restricted :)
Yes, just finding an enemy I could actually play it on was very, very hard. :lol:
Aetherion
Young scout

Post by Aetherion »

The "soft release" note on the game page description on the web is already removed. Does it mean that the game is already fully released?
There's no newsletter about the release though.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes I'm going to release it today, and send newsletter probably tomorrow (I did that with my other games as well, to distribute the load on the server in different days) :)
IotaOne
Young scout

Post by IotaOne »

Cool game! I have only played an hour or so but i like it. Is there any difference between the rarities Uncommon and Rare or Epic and Legendary?
"Truth is like poetry. And most people f*cking hate poetry."
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Rarity is a sort of card value, the rarer it is, the better (usually). Also limits the amount of same cards you can have in a deck. I recommend you check the MANUAL.htm file in the installation folder since there are many useful hints!