resources and buildings

A VN/CCG hybrid game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/pscd.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: resources and buildings

Post by jack1974 »

Franka wrote: Does Missile Turret even make sense? Why would flying units attack it when they don't have to attack walls?
No they don't, but they automatically hit a random flying unit each turn (that's not written, unfortunately was the design doc but like always happens I have added a lot of tweaks to the cards while coding :lol:). But yes is not worth to set legendary cards for the turrets, except maybe those who do double damage. I need to check with some test missions :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: resources and buildings

Post by jack1974 »

Haha I just changed the buildings. Now they are powerful 8) From the changelog text:
Mine, Residential and Solar Farm are Tier5 (epic)! This because of new features added. They still give the resource increase like before, but in addition they give a big bonus on summon: Solar Farm grants force shield to adjacent units, Residential summons 1 random Tier1 infantry unit whenever you summon an organic one, Mine summons 2 random Tier2 turrets (cannon, flame, laser). Some are more powerful in certain situations, I preferred to make them varied :)
I also moved them to the legendary tier obviously, since having 3 of those you could win any battle easily :lol: