PSCD Progress Report

A VN/CCG hybrid game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/pscd.htm
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Re: PSCD Progress Report

Post by Miakoda »

Just a small progress report.

I will fix the typos some time later this afternoon. I want to thank everyone who's found them!

I've pretty much got the additional romances for the base game written. The DLC Adventure is about wrapped up. I am starting to write up some friendship and romance dialogues for the DLC Adventure. There won't be any new romances in the adventure, but we wanted to give some additional content to those who like it.

The theme song is done, and I like it. I can't say when everything will be wrapped up for the base game, but it really is coming together nicely.
Last edited by Miakoda on Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

My estimate is January (though depends mostly on the gameplay/testing). Then as said, I'll probably take a break before diving on the DLC immediately and release some dating sim (hopefully C14 dating!). But at this pace I'll have everything ready for the DLC very soon, so whenever I want to start making it, I can (which is cool).
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Further progress report:
I'm 50% finished writing friendship and romance dialogues for the DLC adventure. Note that written doesn't mean coded.
I still need to fix new typos (such as reported by Alex81).
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Minor Progress report:
I'm now 75% finished writing the friendship and romance dialogues for the DLC adventure. Note that written doesn't mean coded, etc.

I've also fixed all the reported typos on my end.
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Minor Progress Report:
Pretty much all the writing is finished for the DLC. There won't be much more news on this thread going forward.