Romance previews!

A VN/CCG hybrid game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/pscd.htm
Ryocchi
Woods ranger

Re: Romance previews!

Post by Ryocchi »

jack1974 wrote:for the DLC I already made a list and it will be different characters.
You don't know how happy you just made me! thank you very much kind mister rest assured you'll have my money the day the game comes out!!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Thanks (for this and the other encouraging posts!) :)
Ryocchi
Woods ranger

Post by Ryocchi »

On the contrary than you for making such amazing games, and always having an open door policy communication with your fans, you're awesome!, just two days ago I met Ghamal, I fell in love with his design and can't wait to find more about him, really thank you for everything =)
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Ryocchi wrote:
jack1974 wrote:for the DLC I already made a list and it will be different characters.
You don't know how happy you just made me! thank you very much kind mister rest assured you'll have my money the day the game comes out!!
I admit, writing the Lucius romances was fun (actually, I had fun with all of them).

As for possible DLC romances, I also gave some thoughts to Jack1974, and he liked them. As Jack1974 stated, they will be different characters
Last edited by Miakoda on Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Exizel
Woods ranger

Post by Exizel »

so the list for the DLC romance is done...
The game isn't even out and I already want to know

I wonder who is on that list, I'll bet on Kaiden , Lola , Christophe and Lucille, I think we will at least see those 4.