Character intros

A VN/CCG hybrid game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/pscd.htm
iWeasle
Woods ranger

Re: Character intros

Post by iWeasle »

jack1974 wrote:blog/2014/09/pscd-meet-charlotte/
introducing Charlotte!
Awsome :mrgreen:
abnaxus
Woods ranger

Post by abnaxus »

So this game is prequel to PS? Nelson in this game is parent of PS Nelson?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes is a prequel, Alex and Diana are the two youngest brothers of John Nelson. Initially I thought to have the player play as John, when the game was supposed to have only the male protagonist, then since we introduced a female one we thought that none of them should have been more famous than the other.
Foelhe
Young scout

Post by Foelhe »

[obnoxious nitpicking] Younger siblings, I think you mean. Brothers are all male. Or you could say brother and sister. [/obnoxious nitpicking]
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes, that :)
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Foelhe wrote:[obnoxious nitpicking] Younger siblings, I think you mean. Brothers are all male. Or you could say brother and sister. [/obnoxious nitpicking]
Damn, there goes our secret plot of physiological engineering to have Diana think she was Alex, and Alex think he was Diana... ;)
Last edited by Miakoda on Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Or in reality Diana's real name is Karl Kullmann :lol:
iWeasle
Woods ranger

Post by iWeasle »

jack1974 wrote:Or in reality Diana's real name is Karl Kullmann :lol:
It all makes sense now! Diana Nelson is Karl Kullmann, there are 11 characters in Diana Nelson, and 12 in Karl Kullmann, 11 plus 12 is 23, 23 is a prime number, Optimus prime. Optimus prime is a robot, R2-D2 is a robot. R is the 18th letter, and D is the 4th, 18 x 2 is 36, and 4 x 2 is 8. 36 minus 8 is 28. 28 is the second perfect number. 2 x 28 is 56. In the year 56 AD a war broke out between Rome and Parthia. Rome replaced Greece. There is a 2 letter difference between Rome and Greece. 56 - 2 is 54. 54 is the atomic number of xenon. Xenon is a noble gas. Noble 6. Nobel 6 is from Halo Reach. Halo Reach is both the fourth and not the fourth Halo game. Heileen 3: Sea Maidens is both the fourth and not the fourth Heileen game (on account of its in some ways a separate game from Heileen 3: Sail Away, and came after). Heileen became a Pirate. Jack Sparrow was a pirate. Jack Sparrow was not a bird though, and Superman, despite being mistaken for one, was not a bird either. Superman is weak to a Rock (kryptonite), Flying type pokemon are weak to rocks. In world war 2, England fed their pilots a lot of Carrots, Rabbits are fed a lot of Carrots. Rabbits, Carrots, and England, all have 7 letters, 777 = Jackpot. Jack runs these forums, Jackpot - Jack = pot. A chicken in every pot is a political slogan from Herbert Hoover. A hoover is a type of vacuum. Space is a type of Vacuum, Planet Stronghold takes place in space, space and place rhyme. Rhyme and Mime rhyme. Mimes are kept in box's, crackers are kept in box's. Most crackers are either round or square, ignoring triangles, triangles have 3 sides, Half Life 3 confirmed.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

fabulaparva
Elder Druid

Post by fabulaparva »

If Xavier's specialty is Repair, then what is Rigel's? Or is it that Xavier repairs cars and Rigel hearts? :P

(I hope Xavier will be more into Diana than vehicles unlike Tom Schatz from whom I got the vibe that he was more into his hovercraft(?) than Ms Nelson.

Actually, scratch that, Queen's "I'm in love with my car" has always made me laugh. :P)