Art Thread

A VN/CCG hybrid game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/pscd.htm
ValHallen
Druid

Re: Art Thread

Post by ValHallen »

Rebly82 wrote:ValHallen, how did you scoop up all those pictures? I can't seem to find them on the normal twitter (I can't use twitter well).

And who is that ex bounty hunter? She looks really cool! :)
The pictures are on twitter, you just need to dig really deep to find them
Exizel
Woods ranger

Post by Exizel »

jack1974 wrote:The romances are:
Alex: Mira/Mizuki Nigel/Samuel
Diana: Xavier/Lucius Charlotte/Graciela
Wait....Nigel? i thought his name was Rigel, oh and I saw that Xavier was a mechanic, are you going to change that because of Rigel or will the game have 2 mech?
I guess that Rigel was born because Diana became the female protagonist and Xavier was given to her so you.

Why do we play has Alex now? story reason? or to put the two protagonist to the same level of importance?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes sorry the name is Rigel, got confused!
Yes change was introduced to give the two protagonists same level of importance, otherwise wouldn't have been fair vs female players :)
ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

jack1974 wrote:Yes sorry the name is Rigel, got confused!
Yes change was introduced to give the two protagonists same level of importance, otherwise wouldn't have been fair vs female players :)
Diana repeled a alien attack on the colony, Alex defended a remote base from a few robotbrains.
They doens't seem to have the same level of importance
Last edited by ValHallen on Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I meant for the game story, not their original backstory - if Alex was John Nelson, then no matter how you play/write the story, in Planet Stronghold everyone would talk only about him, even if you played as Diana and killed 150million of enemies. So players would wonder (rightfully) WTF? :lol:
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

When I heard you could play as both Alex or Diana, it was the single best news I'd heard about this game to date.
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

ValHallen wrote:Diana repel a alien attack on the colony, Alex defended a remote base from a few robotbrains.
They doens't seem to have the same level of importance
While not mentioned in the profile (which it should have been), Alex led a counter-attack which destroyed the Robobrain nest, as well as capturing some specimens for further examination (and of much interest to the psionic division).
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Since we're planning to include a sort of "codex" in the game, or at least each hero profile, will update his with the extra info mentioned by Miakoda :)
JunkGirl_Junko
Young scout

Post by JunkGirl_Junko »

Good to see that Xavier is brazilian!
not many brazilians out there for me to relate :oops:
Everyone looks so beautiful! Looking forward for this one.
Foelhe
Young scout

Post by Foelhe »

Out of curiosity, what's the in-character reason Lucius is only a romance for a female character? I know the game needs to be balanced along gender lines, I'm just wondering why an android would care what gender they were romancing.