about this game

An otome dating sim in the archeology world! https://www.winterwolves.com/c14dating.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: about this game

Post by jack1974 »

Haha wait, Spirited Heart was written by me, and the yuri version by Aleema :mrgreen: sleepykitten wrote Heileen yuri paths which are great though!
thesleepykitten
Official writer

Post by thesleepykitten »

I only wrote two yuri routes for Heileen 3 ... ^^;
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Whattt "only"!! you did a great job :)
And you'll write Spirited Heart 2 which will be the best raising sim game ever! 8)
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

*blushes* Sorry, my mistake. I was up quite late putting some time on Spirited Heart...a little too much time.

But I did like the Yuri for Heileen 3 as well :)
abnaxus
Woods ranger

Post by abnaxus »

Will this game be so-called "slice of life" genre or will the story feature some "mystery" (considering it deals with archaeology)?
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Note: Sorry for any confusion, but these pictures, especially the males, are just rough sketches shown on twitter, and not official. I liked them, and linked them.

Although to be truly fair, they should be wearing some manssieres...

This made me squee in cuteness ;)
Last edited by Miakoda on Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pace675
Druid

Post by Pace675 »

Spoiler:
Miakoda wrote:Image

Although to be truly fair, they should be wearing some manssieres...

This made me squee in cuteness ;)

Also to add: the coloring one the male male briefs could be a lot better (I play for yuri only but these briefs (boxers) just no, heck no! When the color goes past the lines, just no >.> This makes me just look at the drawings and go no. WhatI usually get from these pics is to inspire imagination and make the story more vivid not go; this is ug that is soooo wrong (it would bring me out of any RP experience {have to say YAY nipples!}) When the drawing pull one out from an immersive experience, tis bad art :/
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I want to add that those were just sketches / things done for fun on twitter, but they won't be undressed like that in the game (male or female) :mrgreen: C14Dating is more like Nicole/Always Remember Me/Flower Shop, that is "family friendly" enough :)
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Sorry about that, I really should have added those were just some sketches for fun on twitter, and I found them, and felt like sharing. My mistake...and if you need to, go ahead, and delete my post about it.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

No worries, hopefully people will also read until the end of the thread and not stare too much at the images :lol: