My LogiCenter got a short circuit.

The tale of the siblings Althea and Shea https://www.winterwolves.com/seasonsofthewolf.htm
Beardy Bro
Young scout

Re: My LogiCenter got a short circuit.

Post by Beardy Bro »

jack1974 wrote:if instead used my dear, sweetheart, etc would be OK?
i think that would do,but the main problem is,that it's used too frequently.
but if used any other variation it won't burn in to my skull.
analogy to this would be: take pencel without ink and try to write S on the paper. the more you write S the clealer it shows until you rub a hole in the paper.
that's what to many of the same word do with my brain. especially if the word is not commonly spoken.
weaselton
Young scout

Re: My LogiCenter got a short circuit.

Post by weaselton »

jack1974 wrote:Haha, just to understand the problem is with the word repeated? if instead used my dear, sweetheart, etc would be OK?
It might be a bit of a cultural difference. Where I am from such terms are used just often enough to show someone holds the other person close, but not so much that one gets too familiar with it.
Spoiler:
In the case of Chalassa I just do not see her ever wanting to appear soft in front of the others. I feel she would save such for times when there was a bit more privacy and she could let down the emotional armor she has developed. Althea would be called Althea in conversation, with perhaps a term of endearment tossed in every so often when she was trying to put a bit more emphasis on a specific thing said. I mean it's pretty well pointed out in Bad Blood, she's still a trained killing machine who has spent years hardening herself for the sake of the mission. One mere season is not enough time for an entire lifetime of training to be worked through.