DLC Bad Blood development

The tale of the siblings Althea and Shea https://www.winterwolves.com/seasonsofthewolf.htm
Harbinger1975
Young scout

Re: DLC Bad Blood development

Post by Harbinger1975 »

*Reaper growl* Do not garner the attention of those your greater, Jack. We are the Harbingers of your perfection (in the game).
"Direct intervention is necessary. Assuming direct control."
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha I'm just teasing... maybe? :mrgreen:
The thing to remember when the DLC is out, is to play it... until the very end :wink:
(also I think will need to put giant "use spoiler tag" warnings, since there are so many plot twists that needs to be kept secret).

Today I've approved the ending CG sketches, not sure how long will take to artist but at least things are moving :)
Taleweaver
Official writer

Post by Taleweaver »

gamesempie wrote::evil: jack... We just worked our asses off saving Chalassa, you're not thinking about trying to kill her again are you :mrgreen: ?
Leave Jack out of this. If you're looking for a killer, look no further than me. I pretty much had to BEG Jack to allow me one specific plot point for this DLC...
Troyen
Elder Druid

Post by Troyen »

Taleweaver wrote:
gamesempie wrote::evil: jack... We just worked our asses off saving Chalassa, you're not thinking about trying to kill her again are you :mrgreen: ?
Leave Jack out of this. If you're looking for a killer, look no further than me. I pretty much had to BEG Jack to allow me one specific plot point for this DLC...
Something like "I thought I had her killed in the original game, but noooo you caved and let her live. So I fixed that in the DLC."? ;)

Can you use the sketches as placeholder art?
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

Damnit Taleweaver why are you so set on killing Chalassa off, I'd admire the persistence if it wasn't something I was so again.
Taleweaver
Official writer

Post by Taleweaver »

Sylrissa wrote:Damnit Taleweaver why are you so set on killing Chalassa off, I'd admire the persistence if it wasn't something I was so again.
I condemn these allegations to the strongest possible degree! And no, it has NOTHING to do with the fact that a redhead once dumped me...
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Troyen wrote: Can you use the sketches as placeholder art?
Yes, even if are rough sketches, at least would give an idea of what's going on. That's what I plan to do if I see it's taking too long :)
gamesempie
Young scout

Post by gamesempie »

Taleweaver wrote:
I apologize Taleweaver, you're right I wan't giving you the credit that you deserve for your work. So... you enjoy writing these stories don't you; and we enjoy reading them, even when we somethimes hate what you're doing, so it would be terrible if something were to happen to you right? :wink: Then lets try keeping the killing of fan favorite characters to a minimum. Alright? :)
Taleweaver
Official writer

Post by Taleweaver »

gamesempie wrote:lets try keeping the killing of fan favorite characters to a minimum. Alright? :)
Alright. I'm keeping it to one.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Reminds me of a quote from G.R.Martin, something like "every time someone asks me when the next GOT book will be out, I kill a Stark" :lol: :lol: