Krimm Prerequisites?

The tale of the siblings Althea and Shea https://www.winterwolves.com/seasonsofthewolf.htm
AndrewJohnKahn
Young scout

Re: Krimm Prerequisites?

Post by AndrewJohnKahn »

kourousx wrote:Hello All,

My first post here, and second play-through of the game.

The first time through, I tried romancing Krimm but failed. I got a scene in Rowinda's bathhouse where the choices are:

Needs someone to talk to
Needs some to hold her

Either choice resulted in her option not showing up again. Now, I'm at the same point in my second game -- I'm at "four hearts" level and the question seems to lead nowhere again.

Should I hold off, or am I already too late?
I think that you should have around 3 1/2 hearts before you leave Dingirra if I recall correctly. I had the same problem and I was trying to figure out why I wasn't romancing Krimm. This is what I found.
Spoiler:
As soon as you get to the next act and have access to the bathhouse, Romance Krimm and choose the "hold her" option. Then continue to romance Krimm until Romantic cut-scene appears (takes several bathhouse visits). I always saved before making decisions with Krimm to test out my next step. If you have four stars at this option (talk or hold) then you should be fine choosing hold.
ILoveiLsMaRiE
Young scout

Post by ILoveiLsMaRiE »

I'm on my second playthrough and still can't get the special CGs with Krimm.

I thought I was doing everything right because I got the "jealous" scene from Riley, but if I continue, I get into Act IV without any CG.

I had read that you have one special CG on Act III and one on Act IV.

I made the second playthrough with Shea only to do the romance with Krimm, so it's a little frustrating.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Did you follow the tips of the person that posted above you? If you follow his advice you should get his romance CG. Getting the jealous scene from Riley means that you also spent enough time with him, maybe you need to focus on Krimm only.
ILoveiLsMaRiE
Young scout

Post by ILoveiLsMaRiE »

jack1974 wrote:Did you follow the tips of the person that posted above you? If you follow his advice you should get his romance CG. Getting the jealous scene from Riley means that you also spent enough time with him, maybe you need to focus on Krimm only.
Well, the thing is, that after the "hold her" scene with Krimm she was unavailable. So I began doing the scenes with Riley.

About the tips... I don't know. I don't remember how many hearts I had when I left Dingirra. I also don't have a save from that time. I guess if I want to have the romance with Krimm I'll have to begin from Act I again.

Just to be clear: If I didn't get any CG and I'm in Act IV that means there's no turning back, right?

Thanks for answering.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

ILoveiLsMaRiE wrote:Just to be clear: If I didn't get any CG and I'm in Act IV that means there's no turning back, right?
Yes correct!
IgamsMan
Young scout

Post by IgamsMan »

Just restarted to do this right because I messed up the 1st time. I'm actually finding it easier on hard difficulty than my 1st run on normal because I know what skills and attributes I want. Wish I had read this thread when I first played but oh well :) I'm having a great time with this game