AfterEffect

The tale of the siblings Althea and Shea https://www.winterwolves.com/seasonsofthewolf.htm
Beardy Bro
Young scout

AfterEffect

Post by Beardy Bro »

ending was better than i expected.
and the best part of the game,that this was mainly ADVENTURE STORY(no main goal.goals are made ON the way of adventuring,not adventure because of the goal),not some "Noble Quest For Holy Grail"
there are not much games of this type,so it was kinda refreshing. plus i was surpised by Krimm real story.i thought that this game all about friendship is magic ,but her story was out of this whole "concept" and was different from the whole game. and i like it (more real,less fantasy crap).
but pls...in the next titles DON'T OVERUSE "every single one of us is in debt to each other" it was kinda ok first 3-4 times,but fuk...that enough,it will just annoy (which it did in my case) to death !

that's it for now.
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: AfterEffect

Post by jack1974 »

Fun, because most people (at least those posting in forums) didn't like the endings, and the "open world". I guess everyone has its own tastes :mrgreen: Of course happy to see people that liked those aspects of the game.
iWeasle
Woods ranger

Post by iWeasle »

I liked the endings, (or really ending, only finished one playthrough, sorry, DA:I calls :lol:), even if it really surprised me :mrgreen: .
Beardy Bro
Young scout

Post by Beardy Bro »

fuk EA,i will never buy thier producs again... sims4 was last hit in my patience's nuts.
plus from what i've learn,that their new protection for DRM do like x2+ more writing/reading from your hdd(constantly encrypting and decrypting code)
so say goodnight to SSD and probably to HDD.