What did I do wrong?

The tale of the siblings Althea and Shea https://www.winterwolves.com/seasonsofthewolf.htm
Zeta123
Young scout

What did I do wrong?

Post by Zeta123 »

Ok hi I'm new to the forum and just want to ask why my game end
Spoiler:
when I killed Chalassa. I didn't even meet jul or deceipt. Could someone tell me what was I supposed to do?
edited by jack1974: USE SPOILER TAGS!! some people haven't finished/played the game, you must not spoil the story :wink: thanks
fabulaparva
Elder Druid

Re: What did I do wrong?

Post by fabulaparva »

I hope you have a save from Act 3. After you romanced Chalassa in Act 3 is where you want to be for that extra sidequest
Spoiler:
After you've unlocked the Chalassa/Althea CG, you'll get a new blue arrow at the harbour of Shacklesplit. Check the screen where your boat is. Click on the blue arrow (it's near the store on the left hand side) and voilá
Zeta123
Young scout

Post by Zeta123 »

Spoiler:
I didn't romance Chalassa? I romanced Jariel. When in act 3 will the arrow show up if I don't romance Chalassa? Before going to Ninim?
Oh sorry I forgot to put the spoiler tag.
fabulaparva
Elder Druid

Post by fabulaparva »

Nope, in that case there will be no arrow:
Spoiler:
You can only save Chalassa if Althea romances her.
Just before the Chalassa CG, she'll tell Althea about the Bloodskins and what "curse" she carries. Only after getting to know that will Althea understand what she'll be against with, the arrow will show up after the bathhouse scene and she'll be able to save her if she beats the adversary.
That means: Jul and Deceit appear only within the Chalassa sidequest, nowhere else.
Zeta123
Young scout

Post by Zeta123 »

Oh ok
Spoiler:
So romancing Chalassa is like the true ending?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I haven't decided yet which one is the "true" or "canon" ending. In the DLC we're planning, if you saved Chalassa she'll be with you, if you didn't another character will take her place (non romanceable though! same class).
Zeta123
Young scout

Post by Zeta123 »

OK thanks all
Beardy Bro
Young scout

Post by Beardy Bro »

you can make us choose,but I guess that will be additional work lol
but as I said in other thread,you should able to save her with 5(or 4. I don't remember max hearts)
we are best friends now,right ?why not then ? so you can make "she is still alive" by default assuming you save her by romancing/BFF
Taleweaver
Official writer

Post by Taleweaver »

My two cents as a writer:
Spoiler:
In the ending I wrote, Chalassa dies. I wanted one of the romances to be a doomed romance, with a possible sequel being Althea taking revenge on Deceit and a quest on ending the Bloodskins' curse.

By popular demand during the Beta, the Deceit sidequest was added, and the second Chalassa ending written. Say what you want, Winter Wolves still listens to their audience :)
Maelora
Woods ranger

Post by Maelora »

Thank you! I'd have been really, really unhappy if the only lesbian romance in the game was a downer ending!

As it is, I enjoyed this game more than Dragon Age Inquisition.