Deceit and Jul

The tale of the siblings Althea and Shea https://www.winterwolves.com/seasonsofthewolf.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Deceit and Jul

Post by jack1974 »

Maybe he/she does want the happy ending with Chalassa though :mrgreen:
I still think in Easy mode it should be possible with almost any party configuration, so that's why I'm curious to try with the save.
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

If that was the only reason for playing the game, I can send a save with that ending. ;)
Legendzerox
Young scout

Post by Legendzerox »

jack1974 wrote:Can you send me the save by email ? I want to try :)
Where is the save located? I need to get to work so I will give it after I get back.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Check this thread: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=2971
Legendzerox
Young scout

Post by Legendzerox »

I sent it.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Ahhh I checked it quickly lol, I see that for many characters you picked ONLY TRAITS!!! :shock:
For example Vaelis has zero skills, Krimm just a few, etc. So for example with Vaelis I can't use ANY skill in combat, just melee/ranged :lol: well then yes with such a setup I can imagine you're having problems. I thought it was obvious that learning only traits was bad ? (indeed if you just auto-pick skills, it will only pick normal skills and no traits).
Anyway will try it, but I am not sure is possible to win having almost no skills to use in combat :oops: But I can just win with a cheat and send you back the savegame just after the battle.
Legendzerox
Young scout

Post by Legendzerox »

jack1974 wrote:Ahhh I checked it quickly lol, I see that for many characters you picked ONLY TRAITS!!! :shock:
For example Vaelis has zero skills, Krimm just a few, etc. So for example with Vaelis I can't use ANY skill in combat, just melee/ranged :lol: well then yes with such a setup I can imagine you're having problems. I thought it was obvious that learning only traits was bad ? (indeed if you just auto-pick skills, it will only pick normal skills and no traits).
Anyway will try it, but I am not sure is possible to win having almost no skills to use in combat :oops: But I can just win with a cheat and send you back the savegame just after the battle.
Yeah my playstyle sucks for this part. I got him to like 45 hp befote he healed up.
Legendzerox
Young scout

Post by Legendzerox »

Ok I beat him pretty solidly that time. Just spent 10k and got everyone upgraded and he went down hard.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Good, if you managed to win with that party, means that easy is really easy :)
rooke30
Young scout

Post by rooke30 »

Fight on normal was taking too long so I dropped it down to easy and got through it no problems :)

Most of my tactics were the same as everybody's here, but I also bought 20ish heavy exploding thingys for my main character to use. Dealt a good 75 damage per turn. Also bought 2 of those shoulderpads of freedom which means those characters were only paralysed for 2 turns instead of 6 (60% paralysis resistance.)