Act 3 fixed items

The tale of the siblings Althea and Shea https://www.winterwolves.com/seasonsofthewolf.htm
fabulaparva
Elder Druid

Re: Act 3 fixed items

Post by fabulaparva »

jack1974 wrote:If you want to add some more staves or some thief armor with high threshold, feel free to do it. I think we won't need many though, max 2-3, not more.
Well, since Shacklesplit is a town of much piracy...

<badPunDon'tRead>
Spoiler:
... I got this idea of high threshold pants for thieves called Cure for Scurvy with Lore text: Better than lemonparty
</badPunDon'tRead>

...alas, totally inappropriate, better not...

I'll see if I can come up with just a couple items. I also noticed/remembered that there were some lore texts for the reward items done already before act 3 was out.For example yayswords had a nice story and another name (Telrianna's Wrath) for the Elven Legacy staff. I can copypaste those into the updated .ods if they don't contradict anything now revealed in act 3-
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes I think that should be fine :) I'll check the new item texts too!
fabulaparva
Elder Druid

Post by fabulaparva »

So I thought the following fixed items might be nice:
+Mana channel #5, level 18 but only one piece available (there are other sources on SPR now, so adding just one shouldn't destroy the balance, but allow to keep at least one extra SPR necklace... the earlier Channels have such inferior other stats towards the end of Act 3, that at least in one game I ended up selling them (might've left one)
+2 different staves, one based on speed and the other on high offense/magic (levels 16 and 20)
+"High" threshold, fast leather pants for thieves (+ maybe a magic defense bandana for them as well) (levels 16 and 20)
+The shield called Fearless... originally marked down for Vaelis. One piece only, but equipable by all warriors. (level 18) It also had secret 2 HPS/2SPR, I'll remove those and add some magic on it. :P

And that'd be it. :P I guess Old Sailor's shop would be the place to sell these since they'd all probably be Masterwork and Rare-quality?

Would this be OK?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes seems enough for me :) And indeed I would put them in the Old Sailor's shop.