video preview on indieRPG

The tale of the siblings Althea and Shea https://www.winterwolves.com/seasonsofthewolf.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

video preview on indieRPG

Post by jack1974 »

disclaimer: I know Craig but he is quite impartial when reviewing RPGs :)
yayswords
Elder Druid

Re: video preview on indieRPG

Post by yayswords »

55 minutes rofl, what's the summary :P
If at first try it doesn't explode, it ain't Jack who wrote the code.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well, he seemed to like it, despite all the text (my RPG have more texts than the average) :mrgreen:
fabulaparva
Elder Druid

Post by fabulaparva »

I kinda wish he had done a preview without reading so much of the story (although some of the voicing he does is dead funny), showing just the functions, fighting and character skills. I just watched the beginning, sampled a bit of the story and then I just fastforwarded to fights. Anyway, it's interesting to see someone else's fighting methods and attribute&skill choices, especially since he goes through quite a different route that I tend to take. (Both first skills to healing? NAh, not me.) :P
forwaht
Young scout

Post by forwaht »

hi, whre can i download the first act beta? the current links seem to be 404s. the game looks nice, i've been wanting to try a new theme other than space.
Foelhe
Young scout

Post by Foelhe »

forwaht wrote:hi, whre can i download the first act beta? the current links seem to be 404s. the game looks nice, i've been wanting to try a new theme other than space.
Just download the third-act beta, which is more precisely the beta up to the third act. If you haven't preordered it'll stop you at the end of the first act, but the download is the same.
forwaht
Young scout

Post by forwaht »

thanks for enlightening me (: