romances sneak peek!

The tale of the siblings Althea and Shea https://www.winterwolves.com/seasonsofthewolf.htm
Asonder
Young scout

Re: romances sneak peek!

Post by Asonder »

SerTabris wrote:
jack1974 wrote:Is completely random. I just told artist to draw the romances reflecting the character's personalities and that was his interpretation (Krimm is quite active on the battlefield and elsewhere :lol:)
It's also true that people's inherent biases tend to creep in where there's room, sometimes without their conscious knowledge of it.
Interestingly, this is equally true for both the artist and the viewer :) That said, I think these could have done with a nice Chalassa kiss, based on what little we know about her character. That's just my opinion though.

I think I'll go for Jariel first, he looks sweet. Krimm looks...eh. Okay, I guess, but I'd rather romance her as Althea to be honest :mrgreen: Riley looks interesting, as does Chalassa. I'll have to choose between them in my second playthrough I think 8) overall, nice CGs!
All hail Rei's booty.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

If time permits I want also to do a CG for the final endings (each romance has a different ending/epilogue). Not a sexy CG though, a normal one :)
Taleweaver
Official writer

Post by Taleweaver »

By all means, PLEASE go for the Riley/Shea one I suggested. People will be laughing their asses off if they find out where it actually comes from... and they will.
SpectralTime
Woods ranger

Post by SpectralTime »

I'm just here to say that they all look very sweet, each after its own fashion, and that I'm sure they'll work well in the story.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Taleweaver wrote:By all means, PLEASE go for the Riley/Shea one I suggested. People will be laughing their asses off if they find out where it actually comes from... and they will.
Well if I can, I want to do an extra CG for all the endings. For sure that one would be epic though 8)
Legendzerox
Young scout

Post by Legendzerox »

Althea should be able to romance herself.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

A mirror scene CG where she kisses herself. Sounds good :mrgreen:
Taleweaver
Official writer

Post by Taleweaver »

Legendzerox wrote:Althea should be able to romance herself.
wut?
Ixionos
Young scout

Post by Ixionos »

jack1974 wrote:A mirror scene CG where she kisses herself. Sounds good :mrgreen:
That would give narcissism a whole new meaning! :shock:
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Ixionos wrote:
jack1974 wrote:A mirror scene CG where she kisses herself. Sounds good :mrgreen:
That would give narcissism a whole new meaning! :shock:
Or the presence of a doppelganger...

*shakes head*

And if there was more than one, a doppelgangbang...