romances sneak peek!

The tale of the siblings Althea and Shea https://www.winterwolves.com/seasonsofthewolf.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: romances sneak peek!

Post by jack1974 »

Taleweaver wrote:
Legendzerox wrote:Althea should be able to romance herself.
wut?
Haha translating for forum non usual users, I think he means that she is so good that should romance herself :mrgreen:
Pace675
Druid

Post by Pace675 »

Hmmm portable full length mirror XD, now to hide it from the master of the pits XD.
Dusk361
Young scout

Post by Dusk361 »

YAY YAOI AND YURI FTW <3!!!
Fairylyte
Young scout

Post by Fairylyte »

I just want to say that the artwork is very very beautiful, I love the style and shading! Also, I'm excited the most for the Shea/Riley romance! I think he's the first bxb romance option with a beard, lol. :lol: I think I once saw a poll for how many people prefer one sexuality over another; bxg, gxg, bxb, and people were interested in yuri mostly. Just wanted to say that there's a voice for yaoi too. Thank you so much to all the people that make this game possible!
Solvus
Young scout

Post by Solvus »

jack1974 wrote:
Taleweaver wrote:
Legendzerox wrote:Althea should be able to romance herself.
wut?
Haha translating for forum non usual users, I think he means that she is so good that should romance herself :mrgreen:
Commander (femshep btw) Shepard clone lol. Also remember in Xena there was either 4 or 5 same people who "looked" like Xena, I always "lol what" no way there would be that many people with the same faces lol.