Centaurs?!? Awesome

The tale of the siblings Althea and Shea https://www.winterwolves.com/seasonsofthewolf.htm
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Centaurs?!? Awesome

Post by Miakoda »

Just saw your centaurs pic on the twitter feed. It's looking awesome...of course, that brings about the inevitable, 'Can we get...er...emotionally closer to them?'

*ponders* Does Althea like horses in the first place ;)
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Centaurs?!? Awesome

Post by jack1974 »

Romance!? you must read the (fine) print below:
haha can't imagine when I'll post the Nagas then, since I think are even more hot :lol:
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

LOL...sorry my tongue-in-cheek remarks about 'romances' wasn't conveyed very well. I know they weren't approachable, at least in that fashion...though maybe a future game ;)

More seriously, I am really looking forward to Seasons of the Wolf :)
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

Centaur girl is just a tad too androgenous from the shoulders up for my taste, although some very slight adjustments would fix that. So personally, I'm going to hold out for the naga-girl. She was absolutely adorable in the last image you put up. I'd love to see the new one! :mrgreen:
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

P_Tigras wrote:Centaur girl is just a tad too androgenous from the shoulders up for my taste, although some very slight adjustments would fix that. So personally, I'm going to hold out for the naga-girl. She was absolutely adorable in the last image you put up. I'd love to see the new one! :mrgreen:
Selish looks adorable.

I admit, though, I actually like the thought there may be a few more muscular or androgynous females in general in future Winter Wolf games.

One of the weaknesses I thought Planet Stronghold had is that I wished Fox had been more 'defined' in a muscular way. Of course, that is just personal preference, etc.
Last edited by Miakoda on Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

Miakoda wrote:
P_Tigras wrote:Centaur girl is just a tad too androgenous from the shoulders up for my taste, although some very slight adjustments would fix that. So personally, I'm going to hold out for the naga-girl. She was absolutely adorable in the last image you put up. I'd love to see the new one! :mrgreen:
Selish looks adorable.

I admit, though, I actually like the thought there may be a few more muscular or androgynous females in general in future Winter Wolf games.

One of the weaknesses I thought Planet Stronghold had is that I wished Ellen Fox had been more 'defined' in a muscular way. Of course, that is just personal preference, etc.
Damn, the way Fox was drawn was perfect as far as I was concerned. Her look was the one thing I remember most fondly about Planet Stronghold.

Interestingly enough, I'm fine with Krimm. Her face and shoulders don't remind me of the 80's male hair metal bands dressed in drag the way centaur girl does.

And Selish? Do you mean Selith?
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Yeah, I meant Selith...and confusing the Loren 2 art ;). Sorry for the typo.

LOL...and I see what you mean about the hair metal band comparison. Still, I like it. It actually puts me in mind of a horse's mane...
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

Miakoda wrote:Yeah, I meant Selith. Typo (not to mention a holdover of Nagas doing hissing as snakes).

LOL...and I see what you mean about the hair metal band comparison. Still, I like it. It actually puts me in mind of a horse's mane...

Ahh..Selith isn't naga-girl. Naga-girl has a fully human upper half and a snake's tail below the waist. Selith on the other hand is a half lizard-woman with legs. I'm not a fan of her green color or her scales, but I'm trying to keep an open mind.

Heheheheh...I suppose I'm giving naga-girl a pass on her green scaly tail because her upper half is perfectly and adorably human. Whereas while Selith has legs, her green scalyness covers her entire body including her face.
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Heh, corrected my previous post about mixing the naga and the lizard folk. What doesn't help is in some games, the naga can make their tail disappear, and look like a human with scales ;)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

True, the female centaurs reminds me of those 80' rock/metal bands too :lol:
...now that I have that image stuck in my head I don't want to romance centaurs anymore :oops: