Art thread

The tale of the siblings Althea and Shea https://www.winterwolves.com/seasonsofthewolf.htm
SerTabris
Young scout

Re: Art thread

Post by SerTabris »

That was my thought, but since I haven't actually played it (waiting until the full release), I suppose I don't necessarily know that.
MaximB
Young scout

Post by MaximB »

jack1974 wrote:Image
decided to add a visual indicator of the current relationship with each character so players know the status. If relationship is low (like Krimm in this case) will show a sad face :lol:
Things are going well with the coding, however I think will be busy this week with work and real-life stuff (tomorrow have to drive 4h forth and back to a veterinary to sterilize a cat) so probably the mid-month deadline will still be valid :oops:
Who's Romance is it? Althea's or Shea's?
Because I read somewhere (in 2013 thread) that Krimm and Riley will only romance Shea.
IF it's true it's too bad because I usually play as female in those kind of games and seek female (GxG) romance, and Krimm looks good ;)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes correct, the possible couples are:
Shea: Krimm/Riley
Althea: Chalassa/Jariel

this game has less romances than others because it was SUPPOSED to be a small game :lol: then turned into an epic RPG, but more focused on actual RPG gameplay than dating sim/romance.
Dusk361
Young scout

Post by Dusk361 »

Then Maybe like with Loren you will possibly some time in the future add an expansion and add more romances. Also I know you have the option to hide sexual content but I'm kind of confused because I see no difference..
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

In the kiss CG, they're naked if you enable "suggestive content", otherwise they're dressed. Is not a big difference as Loren for sure though :)