game logo

The tale of the siblings Althea and Shea https://www.winterwolves.com/seasonsofthewolf.htm
Franka
Elder Druid

Re: game logo

Post by Franka »

I like the first one as a title screen, the second one as a banner thingie.
Jaeger
Druid

Post by Jaeger »

I like the 2nd more. While the first tries to reflect the transitions of different seasons, the colors/backgrounds clash with one another and draw attention away from the title.
Madance
Druid

Post by Madance »

Wow! The opening of Seasons of the Wolf and the Planet Stronghold were great! The first made want to play it right away(the music was perfect) and the second remembered me of the first Mass Effect(back them, before the infamous three colors of doom, if you know what I mean!)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Thanks, the SOTW soundtrack is particularly great I think. I keep playing it in background while coding it :)
There are more cool scenes in PS2, like when you launch in orbit with a ship, the whole scene is awesome (will do a movie of that too in future).
DunKalar
Woods ranger

Post by DunKalar »

I vite for the first one.

Can you add a wolf somewhere? or a wolf's head? I think this would complement the logo just fine.
#ChambarasArmy #ChalassasFreedomFighters
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I think I could put a shape of a wolf head in the background maybe, it should look cool. Will make some tests :)
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

jack1974 wrote:I think I could put a shape of a wolf head in the background maybe, it should look cool. Will make some tests :)
While looking at the logo last night, inside the letter O struck me as a particularly good place to put a wolf's head gazing directly at the viewer.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

That would work too, even if the "wolf head shadow" behind the text would be easy to do (I could probably try it myself), while the wolf head in the O letter should look good and would surely need an artist help... mumble mumble.
Will make some tests :)
deathknight1728
Woods ranger

Post by deathknight1728 »

RAwwr!!!!!

Sorry I just couldn't help it with seeing the wolf right there.

Anyway, I like the logo and so long as there is party based combat like Loren, I'm in! ;)
?