The Cast

The tale of the siblings Althea and Shea https://www.winterwolves.com/seasonsofthewolf.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: The Cast

Post by jack1974 »

Well indeed the party could really use a "teleporting passage" in the situation it's currently in.... will tell the writer :)
Ageha1304
Young scout

Post by Ageha1304 »

Mesphit could easily pass as some unintentional villain. He is part demon after all. Who wouldn't want to kill Mesphit first time they meet him? XD (Well, except for me who refused to kill the poor guy).
Every rule has an exception. Even this one.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well considering you fight Mesphit plenty of time already in Loren I really don't think will do this. Besides they're going to be just cameos, like Amukiki's one :)
Ageha1304
Young scout

Post by Ageha1304 »

Oh, well! I'll accept this only because I know that there will Loren 2 with Mesphit in it XD
Every rule has an exception. Even this one.
Madance
Druid

Post by Madance »

DunKalar wrote:
Lonestar51 wrote:And what about Chambara? At least as a witch she would be able to teleport. Besides she being the most interesting character from Loren. Amukiki? Who cares about him?
I second that. All hail Chambara *hail* *hail* :D
YES! ALL HAIL CHAMBY, OUR QUEEN! 8)
Maelora
Woods ranger

Post by Maelora »

I butchered Mesphit every time and was hoping we wouldn't have to see his ugly, emo face in Loren 2.

I just don't care about Amakuki, though his personal quest was done very well.

I adore Chamby though and would love to see her in a cameo!
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

I'm going to the opposite side of the spectrum and ask that we keep cameos to a minimum. I hate those contrived appearances of characters just for the sake of fan service. There'll be a proper sequel eventually.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I added Amukiki since was making sense because of the setting, but for sure won't find any possible excuse to put characters out of place just for the sake of having them :) but since I put a male I need to put a female to balance it :wink: Could be someone else though, not necessarily Chambara (even if she seems to be very popular here).
MarSel
Druid

Post by MarSel »

You could do an appearance of a minor character who will appear in more game in the future like the knight fellow you showed us?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Daronas? he is part of this story, though a secondary character, and I plan to use him in Loren 2 (or another future game).