Airis (A very good free VN)

General discussions not necessarily related to our games
DarkWolf
Druid

Airis (A very good free VN)

Post by DarkWolf »

So I just found out about this VN and wanted to let people here know since it's very good and it's free (True even if t wasn't free I would still recommend it to people). Despite being free a game is of pretty decent length, has over 140K+ words, 3 routes (Including GxG one) and 9 different endings. Just finished GxG route yesterday and I must say I am very pleased with this VN, definitely one of better OELVNs that I had read.

So anyone who needs his next doze of yuri injection.... I mean a good VN to read while waiting for WW's next release, here it is:
https://ebullience-games.itch.io/airis
BobTheMob
Druid

Re: Airis (A very good free VN)

Post by BobTheMob »

What are OELVNs?
DarkWolf
Druid

Post by DarkWolf »

BobTheMob wrote: Sat May 06, 2017 6:23 pm What are OELVNs?
Original English Language Visual Novels

VNs that are originally made in English true some use the term for all VNs that aren't Japanese.
SerTabris
Young scout

Post by SerTabris »

Reading "3 routes (Including GxG one)" made me expect the other two were both GxB, but I was pleasantly surprised; I don't see nonbinary characters often, and I'd like to. (Would that route be GxN here?)
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

SerTabris wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:12 am Reading "3 routes (Including GxG one)" made me expect the other two were both GxB, but I was pleasantly surprised; I don't see nonbinary characters often, and I'd like to. (Would that route be GxN here?)
The player-character in Undertale is nonbinary if that helps. :)