Desktop Mobile Forums Blog Support Patreon

Question about adult content/ratings

General discussions not necessarily related to our games
Thee Forsaken One
Woods ranger

Re: Question about adult content/ratings

Postby Thee Forsaken One » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:18 pm

I have to agree with the lingerie although now maybe bath scenes will be a bit more realistic. =p

jack1974
Pack leader

Postby jack1974 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:06 pm

Well you can have "realistic" (fully naked) characters doing bath, but there are a lot of ways to not show anything "too hot". In Loren 2 for example we'll use some cleverly object positioned in a way to cover a guy genitals, and so on :wink:

Thee Forsaken One
Woods ranger

Postby Thee Forsaken One » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:25 am

Was more thinking of certain bath pics I'd seen where everyone was standing around in bikinis. =p

jack1974
Pack leader

Postby jack1974 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:54 am

Ah you mean SOTW bath house!
Well, there are actually versions without bikini (of certain characters like Chalassa and Krimm) :wink:

Thee Forsaken One
Woods ranger

Postby Thee Forsaken One » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:30 am

Haha okay. I was mostly being silly, anyway. Still, looking forward to some equality in the nudity department.

jack1974
Pack leader

Postby jack1974 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:33 am

Yeah I'm all for equality as you well know, but I need to be careful with such things :mrgreen:

JaggedOrchid
Young scout

Postby JaggedOrchid » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:07 pm

I don't post often, but I thought this was an interesting topic so I thought I might as well add my two cents. I don't see anything wrong with adding nudity to games so long as it's relatively tasteful which from what I've read here seems to be the general consensus. I also don't see anything wrong with both male and female nudity being included. Granted, I only ever play f/f romance, but just because it's not something, I'm personally into doesn't mean I don't think it's something that should not be included.

weaselton
Young scout

Postby weaselton » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:30 am

Way late reply to this thread but I will chime in.

First I will go on record saying AC rarely bothers me. Senran Kagura is one of my favorite game series to come out in a while.

I would have to say much of it depends on the purpose of adding it in. If it is essential to the story I am all for it. If it's to titillate the viewer I am fine with it. If it's to help someone get a cheap thrill I will pass on it.
I don't think adding any more than the Loren level will really help much on sales. You mentioned above the uncensor patch and I can state with confidence it worked well with the Sunrider series.

If you do go the route for more explicit content I advise 3 levels of self censorship. The two you already have.. and the new one for the whole package. (no pun intended)

Amberbaum
Young scout

Postby Amberbaum » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:45 am

Hm, I think Cute Demon Crashers handled the sex/nudity issue pretty well. Then again I have no problem with sex or full frontal nudity.

Return to “Golden Lion Pub”