Wallis and The Time Machine -adult visual novel

General discussions not necessarily related to our games
fleetp
Druid

Wallis and The Time Machine -adult visual novel

Post by fleetp »

EDIT: Now playable on line. Here's the link ->http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/687893

EDIT: Updated to cross platform version, playable on Windows, MAC, and Linux systems. Conversion by kexter.

Download is in the adukt section of wolflore dot net (registration required)

Time travel has always fascinated us. Many people have read, or are at least familiar with, H.G. Wells' famous novel, "The Time Machine."
Ever wondered what happened to it, after the events in Wells' story?
Follow the adventures in time of Wallis George, the great-great grandson of the hero of Wells' story.
Wallis is down on his luck, out of a job, can't score with girls -- until he discovers he has inherited The Time Machine!
Will he use it to satisfy his curiosity about the past and the future, and perhaps make a better life for himself?
Or, as in Wells' novel, will he only find disappointment with his preconceived ideas, and a new and better understanding about what's important?
You, the Player, make the decisions that determine the outcome.

System requirements: A web browser that is capable of playing HTML 5. This has been tested using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Opera, on a PC running Windows 7. It should run on a MAC system using Safari, Firefox, Opera and Google Chrome, and on a Linux system using Firefox, Opera and Google Chrome browsers.

Known issues:
1. There is a screen size issue with Internet Explorer 11. While the game is playable, I recommend you use another browser.
2. On a Linux system using Chrome, you might get a blank black screen. This can be fixed by telling Chrome to allow the game to set local data.
3. Depending on your browser and browser settings, save game information may disappear when you close your browser.

Rapidly clicking the left mouse button to quickly go through the visual novel may cause it to crash.

You may not upload any version of this game to any other site without express permission from the author.
Last edited by fleetp on Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:19 am, edited 4 times in total.
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
Alex81
Woods ranger

Re: Wallis and The Time Machine -adult visual novel

Post by Alex81 »

Hey there Fleetp, been wondering.

Do you have a site where you have a list of your games so far?
Also, do you have any games you actually sell commercially? (might be interested)

Wallis and the Time Machine's actually quite good (imho)
fleetp
Druid

Post by fleetp »

Alex81 wrote:Hey there Fleetp, been wondering.

Do you have a site where you have a list of your games so far?
Also, do you have any games you actually sell commercially? (might be interested)

Wallis and the Time Machine's actually quite good (imho)
Hi. Wolflore.net is my 'home site". All of my available work is there. The PG VNs are in the 'no-registration-required' section. The 'adults only' stuff is in the adults only section which requires free registration. A lot of my stuff is at visualnovelty.com in the 'expo' forum.

I do not sell my VNs. Some of the models I use and most of the music have a 'no commercial use' restriction.

I'm glad you like "Wallis and the Time Machine"

Very respectfully,
fleet
fleetp
Druid

Post by fleetp »

Updated first post, the adult version of "Wallis and the Time Machine" is now cross-platform (runs on Windows, MAC, and Linux).
fleetp
Druid

Post by fleetp »

This is now playable on-line. I've added the link to the first post.