I Feel Downright Awful

General discussions not necessarily related to our games
deathknight1728
Woods ranger

I Feel Downright Awful

Post by deathknight1728 »

I really do. I havent been feeling like myself for about a month. Im very thoughtless, extremely forgetful and while my mood is good, sometimes I have trouble doing the simplest things. Today, when at work, I had a terrible time as I was asked to do some basic math and I hate to say it but I hadnt the slightest clue where to begin. I dont even remember basic stuff (arithmetic, subtraction)

I suffered from severe anxiety and social paranoia all my life, but forgetfulness like this is just awful. I hope life gets better but as far its going now, I doubt it.

If anyone is feeling kind, give me some positive news as I could really use it right now.
?
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: I Feel Downright Awful

Post by jack1974 »

Hah to be honest I think I feel the same right now. I think might just be overworking yourself, or just stress (in my case is both!). I think if you can to try to relax, take a break, go on a holiday ?
deathknight1728
Woods ranger

Re: I Feel Downright Awful

Post by deathknight1728 »

Just spoke with boss and he said Im prally coming in office to early and that I can get in an extra half hour after Im supposed to come to work. He also said that it takes time to adjust to a full time job. So what you said makes perfect sense. :) The main difference between us however is that I happen to be EXTREMELY hard on myself but Im getting better. I expect to outdo my own expectations and sometimes its just not going to happen.
?