Separate Art Threads

General discussions not necessarily related to our games
daikiraikimi
Woods ranger

Separate Art Threads

Post by daikiraikimi »

I was wondering if there is a possibility of starting specifically art threads for your games? I like to go through the development threads and read about how games are progressing etc. but I also really like seeing the new art updates! As it stands, sometimes art is released in the development thread, sometimes in another thread, on twitter, your blog, etc. so if there is something I want to find or show a friend to get them to try the game it can be hard to remember where it was.

But if each game had, say, a separate thread for art including romance charts or other visual data about the game it would all be in one place and really easy to find and share with others!
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Separate Art Threads

Post by jack1974 »

I don't really have time to do that, sorry. If someone wants to do it is welcome :)
daikiraikimi
Woods ranger

Post by daikiraikimi »

Maybe I will start one then! :D No worries, I know you are very busy.
daikiraikimi
Woods ranger

Post by daikiraikimi »

Okay, I made art threads. O.O We'll see if they work out! :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Lol you worked hard :lol: thanks!
Anyway is cool to see all the images in one place, even if I think will continue to update the existing threads because usually when I post a new image I also write a few comments about it :)

IF I want to be picky, for some games like the RPG would have been better to split the images based on the game (first game or the sequel) since mixing some characters of Loren 2 with Loren 1 might be confusing. Anyway I appreciate your effort :)
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

Thank you for all the work Daikiraikimi, it's nice to have them all in one place like that.
daikiraikimi
Woods ranger

Post by daikiraikimi »

Thank you. Sorry about them being all in one place-- I didn't save them in separate folders on my computer. :oops:

I always read up on new posts to see your comments. :) I think it's also nice to see all the pictures without having to dig, though, like if you wanted to show a friend. I may try to separate them out in the future-- I just wanted to get the pictures out there first, at least. :D