Arnie and the Hitchhiker (PG 13 + Adult)

General discussions not necessarily related to our games
fleetp
Druid

Arnie and the Hitchhiker (PG 13 + Adult)

Post by fleetp »

http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 11&t=15382

This is a free visual novel. The version at the above link is rated PG13 for alcohol use, violence, and sexual situations. It does NOT contain any nudity.

EDIT: The endings in the adult version are 'different' :wink: from the endings in the PG version (also the adult version has more endings). You can find the free adult version by doing a google search.

Take on the role of Arnie, who gets dumped by his girlfriend, and makes a wrong turn on his way home. Arnie subsequently encounters a mysterious female hitchhiker [Marcella] with a dark secret. This could be a night he'll never forget.
Can you solve the mystery and save Marcella from her horrible fate, or will Arnie meet his doom?
There are 5 alternate endings. The ending you get depends on choices you make in the game.

The PG 13 version is Windows only, playing time to reach any of the three 'main' endings is about 30 minutes.
The adults only version is cross-platform. You can find it at wolflore in the adult section (registration required).

Last edited by fleetp on Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
fleetp
Druid

Re: Arnie and the Hitchhiker (PG 13)

Post by fleetp »

There were two game-play videos (I didn't make either of them) of the PG13 release on youtube.

EDIT: Second video was deleted by the person who made it. :cry:

Note that the endings in the adult version are 'different' :wink: from the endings shown in the videos (also the adult version has more endings). You can find the free adult version by doing a google search.
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleetp
Druid

Re: Arnie and the Hitchhiker (PG 13 + Adult)

Post by fleetp »

The adult version is now cross-platform (playable on MAC, Linux, and Windows. You can find it in the adult section of wolflore (free registration is required to access that area).
fleetp
Druid

Re: Arnie and the Hitchhiker (PG 13 + Adult)

Post by fleetp »

The ADULTS ONLY version of 'Arnie and the Hitchhiker' is now playable on line at newgrounds.

This is not safe for work, and is sexually explicit. :oops:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/684420