I want to make music for your games!

General discussions not necessarily related to our games
ionhaf
Young scout

I want to make music for your games!

Post by ionhaf »

Hi, I am a new fan of Winter Wolves, having recently discovered you through indie games sites. I think what you are doing here with your company is great, and I am a big believer in indie RPG's and interactive novels. You seem to follow your own vision, and that's very important to me.

That being said, I would love to help out your games, if I can. I am a music producer and published writer whose true dream is to work on games. I have composed a few hundred songs for various RPGmaker games, but I am ready to take it to the next level. I have also toured around the U.S. and Canada as a member of the indie band, Mixel Pixel, so I can offer both computer-based music like stuff composed in Reason, but I also can work with guitars and drum machines and vocals in Logic. Here are two spots to check out my music:

http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=21840
this is my RPGmaker board where I used to do requests. There are a bunch of songs to listen to here.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sdj1uwzl6g782
this is a collection of 8-bit and 16-bit style songs I have made for videogames. If you're into that kind of thing :)

Sorry, I don't have my own website. I usually don't make music for others unless it's for a project I believe in now, and I believe in your games. I can provide more examples upon request. I can even compose some stuff personally for you to check out.

I'm not looking for money. I just want to work with games, and specifically your company. So you can get me real cheap! There's not a ton of indie RPG's being made, and that's the style of game I want to compose and write for.

Anyway, thanks for your time. I hope we can work together!

Matt Snee
Abitha
Young scout

Re: I want to make music for your games!

Post by Abitha »

Adding music can certainly add real more fun and life to the game. :? :P