Kurt ending bug?

A mystery life sim set in college http://www.winterwolves.com/nicole.htm
Nagihiko
Young scout

Kurt ending bug?

Post by Nagihiko »

I've maxed out both Zeal and Clues (999 each) along with Kurt's attraction bar (100%), yet the last scene I get before the semester ends is the park scene where you're skipping rocks with Kurt (I don't even see the scene where Nicole explores the abandoned building) - and then, to my surprise and great disappointment, I get the "Very Bad Ending." :cry:

Is this a bug?
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Kurt ending bug?

Post by jack1974 »

Read the other threads in this very forum, you simply ran out of time :)
Nagihiko
Young scout

Post by Nagihiko »

I maxed out all three by Nov. 25th, is that already too late? Just to check I went back to an earlier save and played through it one more time (this time getting the abandoned building scene) but still no luck :( Thanks for your reply, I shall try to max them out earlier next time >-<~
verlaine
Young scout

Post by verlaine »

Nicole is a pretty unforgiving game that gives very few hints. I had to make up my mind very early to decide which stat to max out for each playthrough and how to go about it (and I had to use a guide/walkthrough). Sometimes it took me up to a game week or so to trigger event flags/cutscenes after I'd reached minimum stat levels.
kitsxchan
Young scout

Post by kitsxchan »

So I've played this game twice now and I've raised all my stats, early as I could and got Kurt up to 100%

And I've read all the stuff, I know there are some cut scenes that need to play out before the 21. I got the scene where she explores the building and finds that place,

But question, when you say clues first before relationship, are you saying we should max out our stats before pursuing the relationship? Or sorta do it side by side?
Kass1214
Young scout

Post by Kass1214 »

I got 100%, then 999 clues, while my zeal was super close, maybe 899-950 then got 999 zeal, so i kept them in close terms