Nicole tips/tricks

A mystery life sim set in college http://www.winterwolves.com/nicole.htm
OtterFace
Young scout

Re: Nicole tips/tricks

Post by OtterFace »

jack1974 wrote:Yes exactly, when the GxG is out you'll need the help of another woman :) But also in one of them, Nicole will save one of the girl. The GxG was planned later so I could do things better!
Like someone else pointed out, it's great that you admit that mistakes happen and work to improve things for future releases. None of the flaws in Nicole ruined my experience, but I'm glad you are taking steps to smooth out some flaws for the yuri version (and any games that follow). There is always room for improvement! :)

Is the writer returning for any future projects, btw? (I know it's waaay too early to ask about a Nicole sequel, even though I'm tempted :oops: )
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

He was pretty burned out after writing Nicole :lol: but I told him to recontact me whenever he feels ready to work again (even on different kind of games, not necessarily an otome).
Svanhildr
Young scout

Post by Svanhildr »

Hey, I always like knights in shining armor coming for my rescue even as a female that can kick a punch!

I enjoyed this writers work a lot, so I definitely hope he will be back for another otome game or another as long as there is otome elements in it! I hope he knows what a great job he did :)
Meep :3
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yeah he reads the forums, so he saw all the praises to his writing :)
Talena
Young scout

Post by Talena »

I was just wondering for all the paths, do you need 999 Clue and 999 of chosen guy's stats?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

999 clues yes but most importantly you need to have seen all the mystery scenes (in the last one Nicole finds about a specific location) to unlock the special ending.
As for each boy you need 999 in the associated stat plus of course a relationship of 99% (but that one is easy to get with the gifts).
Talena
Young scout

Post by Talena »

Ah, thank you very much m(_ _)m
MarSel
Druid

Post by MarSel »

Ok what am I missing I have seen all the Mystery scenes, got 999 clue got Darren at 100% got Amity 999 and still just get the very bad ending?? I just want my Darren
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

You haven't seen all Darren scenes then. The penultimate one is when you get angry with him and decide to cancel his number.
By how the game works, you don't need to match the values and stop, but also make sure to unlock all the required scenes BEFORE the deadline. Since each scene happens at 3-4 days of distance minimum, you could miss it by a few days before the deadline.
MarSel
Druid

Post by MarSel »

Yeah saw the one where he ran away too?? Very confused!? I saw all scenes in early Nov too so lots of rest before 21st Dec