change of artist...

A steampunk RPG
pahldus
Woods ranger

Re: change of artist...

Post by pahldus »

DarkWolf wrote:
jack1974 wrote:Heh it's strange how simply having some beard makes the 1st "too old for 19" :)
Personally I think will go with the 3rd, once the head/hair shape is fixed should be the most attractive one.

Well 19 years old can't really have thick beard like that, while it differs from person to person most man don't develop thick beard before at least their middle 20' and early 30' would be more realistic I think.

I like 3rd one the most.
While your comment might be true, as a high school teacher, I am seeing full beards on kids as young as 16 and it isn't as rare as most might think.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

less talk about beards, more talk about BABES!!!!!! :o 8)
Haha jokes apart, this is a detail of Ann-Svetlana romance CG (covered version). Just the lineart, but I have all of them.
All your lineart belong to us :mrgreen:
Which means that once I have them all colored, I'll have almost all the romance CGs (we might add a few, or maybe add some other CGs, have to think about it yet). Anyway there are 16 in total, since some characters have two (dominant/submissive thing).
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

DarkWolf wrote:
jack1974 wrote:Heh it's strange how simply having some beard makes the 1st "too old for 19" :)
Personally I think will go with the 3rd, once the head/hair shape is fixed should be the most attractive one.

Well 19 years old can't really have thick beard like that,
I did, and because of that perception I was able to get served alcohol pretty much whenever I wanted at restaurants in the US despite being only 19.
while it differs from person to person most man don't develop thick beard before at least their middle 20' and early 30' would be more realistic I think.
Facial hair thickness varies widely. When I was in college there were a whole bunch of us that chose to rock thick beards in our late teens and early twenties simply because we could.
I like 3rd one the most.
1st one looks painted on. 2nd looks a little too perfect for a thin beard. 3rd one looks bad-boyishly scruffy without every hair being lined up. So yeah, of the three, my preference is for the third, although I do think the first two could both be improved.
jack1974 wrote:Image
less talk about beards, more talk about BABES!!!!!! :o 8)
As long as the beards aren't on the babes I don't see why we can't have both, ZZ-Top style... ;)
Haha jokes apart, this is a detail of Ann-Svetlana romance CG (covered version). Just the lineart, but I have all of them.
All your lineart belong to us :mrgreen:
Which means that once I have them all colored, I'll have almost all the romance CGs (we might add a few, or maybe add some other CGs, have to think about it yet). Anyway there are 16 in total, since some characters have two (dominant/submissive thing).
Sounds great Jack!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I got Arthur / Mei-Ling colored. It takes a lot of time, but the result is amazing. I think the best CGs of all my games. Well sorry to tease but had to say it :lol: Maybe next year the game will be finally out...!
Madance
Druid

Post by Madance »

I WILL BE WAITING FOR THIS GLORIOUS DAY!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

So here is how the two protagonists would look in a game. I like the result. Even if in the actual game sadly there'll be the dialogue window covering Ann's beautiful legs.
I should make the game without the dialogue window!!!!!!!! :twisted: :o :lol:
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

Full voice acting, there you go.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha, considering it will be my biggest game ever, might not be a wise idea... :mrgreen:
Troyen
Elder Druid

Post by Troyen »

Just don't disable that RenPy option to hide the dialogue box. I think some of your games do.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

The only one was Queen Of Thieves because all the characters were drawn only waist up, so... the result could have been hilarious :lol: