the talking poses thread

Discuss the sequel to Planet Stronghold here
ValHallen
Druid

Re: the talking poses thread

Post by ValHallen »

Wiil she apear if I chose the empire side?
Last edited by ValHallen on Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lonestar51
Elder Druid

Post by Lonestar51 »

Oh you are one too? One who chooses to uphold the divine right of the king against all ursurpers, and whatever rabble happens to run around? Just like me ...
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes she will always appear even if you start the game as Empire. Can't say more about it for now :)
ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

Lonestar51 wrote:Oh you are one too? One who chooses to uphold the divine right of the king against all ursurpers, and whatever rabble happens to run around? Just like me ...
I only chose the right side, the side I sworn to protect! Siding with the aliens would be a betrayal.
And the Empire proved its might when it fought alone against the alien hordes, including the powerful descoria

(Sorry for the bad english)
at-a-glance
Young scout

Post by at-a-glance »

jack1974 wrote:Nah Shiler now doesn't need to live in an underground cave anymore :wink: the original idea was a sort of jungle (now before you ask how a jungle can appear in a desert planet... just wait for the game), but artist thought that she could have some kind of "throne room" in the jungle itself.
Her current expression is like "bah you miserable creature" but as I said is just one expression, there will be more!
That's easy to explain. It's hard to imagine a habitable planet that was all desert. Earth has plenty of deserts, and jungles, and plains, and etc. :)
at-a-glance
Young scout

Post by at-a-glance »

ValHallen wrote:
Lonestar51 wrote:Oh you are one too? One who chooses to uphold the divine right of the king against all ursurpers, and whatever rabble happens to run around? Just like me ...
I only chose the right side, the side I sworn to protect! Siding with the aliens would be a betrayal.
And the Empire proved its might when it fought alone against the alien hordes, including the powerful descoria

(Sorry for the bad english)
I decided to hold a bidding war for my talents. Sadly, no one showed up. :oops:
Lonestar51
Elder Druid

Post by Lonestar51 »

ValHallen wrote:
What? Oh, yes, of course, that is what they said I should say too... :oops: :oops:

The arguments in favor of rebellion felt always a bit like ... "who wants to manipulate me?" ... always too much like party line. There was not enough to go on which made me think there is really a point to it. And besides, whatever opinion one might have of the king, his biggest failing was to prepare the prince for ruling. Whoever says what, it seems clear Shiler was running the show. (in that alternate universe where I tried the other path...)

Oh, and less I forget: He who chooses the rebellion, kills as much rebels and aliens as the loyalist. "They may be dead, but at least they were killed for their own good." :twisted: :twisted:

Hmm... maybe slightly OT here, sorry.
Valorous_Roland
Young scout

Post by Valorous_Roland »

Sorry, I know this is kinda an old topic, but I think that looks great! It reminds me of the Loren 2 Karen sketch, only a bit less kind and a bit more... Haughty? It really fits her.

I'm really excited to see what other character will have them-what they'll look like. Maybe Milo's, Tom's and Lakadema's (especially Lakedema's! I think hers is going to be the one of the most interesting of all!)?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes, artist now is going to attend various conventions so until September progress will be a bit slow (just for a change lol) but as soon as I have new stuff will show it :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

She's back and finished Shiler talking pose. I forgot to tell her to use 16:9 dimensions :oops: But since is big I'll manage to use it (probably cutting a bit the legs). Anyway, I love how those are turning out!