the talking poses thread

Discuss the sequel to Planet Stronghold here
jack1974
Pack leader

the talking poses thread

Post by jack1974 »

Artist started on the talking poses! She did this Shiler sketch:
I quite like it, of course there will be several facial expression and an alternate pose (probably an arm).
Lonestar51
Elder Druid

Re: the talking poses thread

Post by Lonestar51 »

I do not like Shiler, and the pucture conveys very much why: She considers herself superior to mere mortals, the prince possibly excluded.

Which did not prevent me from enjoying PS1, and will not prevent me from buying PS2.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well I don't think she considers herself superior to humans - she was just quite pissed at them. You know, because they invaded her home planet :lol:
Anyway is completely OK to not like some characters of course!
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

I liked Shiler enough to choose her side in the game to help her fight back, though I never got to see her romance as I only play Lisa.
at-a-glance
Young scout

Post by at-a-glance »

Sylrissa wrote:I liked Shiler enough to choose her side in the game to help her fight back, though I never got to see her romance as I only play Lisa.
Unless I missed something, Shiler wasn't a romance option in PS1.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

No you're right, she wasn't a romance option in the first game and I got so many requests that's why I decided to go for it in the sequel :)
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

at-a-glance wrote:
Sylrissa wrote:I liked Shiler enough to choose her side in the game to help her fight back, though I never got to see her romance as I only play Lisa.
Unless I missed something, Shiler wasn't a romance option in PS1.
yes you're right, I got PS1 mixed up with the romance chart for PS2, my mistake since it's been so long since jack teased us with it.

My point still stands though since Shiler is only going to be a Joshua romance.
at-a-glance
Young scout

Post by at-a-glance »

That's a nice picture, anyway. Are those windows in the background? I thought she lived in a cave? :lol:
Lonestar51
Elder Druid

Post by Lonestar51 »

She looks right at home in the palace, doesn't she? Look at the throne, the steps to the podest, etc. And of course the pose telling whoever is talking to her just how much she is interested. :twisted: :twisted: (OK, maybe I am putting a little spin on it - but just a little. :mrgreen: )
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Nah Shiler now doesn't need to live in an underground cave anymore :wink: the original idea was a sort of jungle (now before you ask how a jungle can appear in a desert planet... just wait for the game), but artist thought that she could have some kind of "throne room" in the jungle itself.
Her current expression is like "bah you miserable creature" but as I said is just one expression, there will be more!