here you go with your codex!

Discuss the sequel to Planet Stronghold here
jack1974
Pack leader

here you go with your codex!

Post by jack1974 »

I was checking the progresses made by Aleema this month on writing and found that... she added a CODEX for PS2! :o
are you happy now ???? :mrgreen: (talking to those users who were asking for a codex already for Loren)
Jokes apart I must say that looks very cool. Right now there's not much but will be filled as the development goes on.
Sylrissa
Druid

Re: here you go with your codex!

Post by Sylrissa »

Yay!, It looks great, I really like having these in games.
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

The interface is not only sleek and clean, but also eye-catching. Overall it's a huge improvement. The next to last sentence in the description sets off a grammar flag in my mind however. The phrase "if not a bit manipulative" feels incongruent with the earlier part of the sentence. Instead I'd recommend phrasing it: They are commonly considered to be one of the most intelligent, if not one of the most manipulative, of the Alien Empires.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Thanks, I think the texts are just temporary though - didn't ask her since she is in full-immersion with Bionic Heart 2 :)
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

That... looks great!
Aleema
Official writer

Post by Aleema »

The writing in the codex right now is not mine - it's the artist's, from what I understand. When she designed the aliens, she also wrote a spiel about them. I am using them as placeholders until I can write up more about them. :) I expect the Marada page will be a lot longer.
ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

maybe we will finally know the name of the colony, because "Colony of Planet Stronghold" is not really a name :lol:
Aleema
Official writer

Post by Aleema »

It's called Zero One by the military. Other colonies are subsequently called Zero Two, etc. Sectors of the colony are named after famous defenders, so there's an area called the Nelson District that the PC will share a name with, because of their famous lineage.
Aveline
Young scout

Post by Aveline »

Is the Marada Race a female only race ?
Last edited by Aveline on Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aleema
Official writer

Post by Aleema »

No. But they operate like ants, which are primarily female until they need a male.