Art Thread [Planet Stronghold 2]

Discuss the sequel to Planet Stronghold here
daikiraikimi
Woods ranger

Art Thread [Planet Stronghold 2]

Post by daikiraikimi »

Hey, all,

Making this post to collect all the art that has been posted about the Planet Stronghold games! That way, if anyone wanted to browse through all the cool pictures all of it is in one place. I thought it would be more convenient this way. :)

Feel free to add anything that is missing. Also, I am posting pictures from the first game as well because I didn't sort them into separate folders on my computer.

[EDIT] Separating out art from games 1 and 2.

Last edited by daikiraikimi on Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:33 am, edited 7 times in total.
deathknight1728
Woods ranger

Re: Art Thread [Planet Stronghold]

Post by deathknight1728 »

Excellent job friend. You get props for a job well done. In fact everyone gets props as you are all very talented :)
?
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Art Thread [Planet Stronghold 2]

Post by jack1974 »

Posting an image myself! :) A sketch of a half humanoid/half arachnid creature:
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

jack1974 wrote:Posting an image myself! :) A sketch of a half humanoid/half arachnid creature:
My first thought was, "oh look, it's a young drider". My second thought was "hmmm...she only has six spider legs, not eight", but I suppose the human arms could be counted as two more needed to make eight. Her facial expression doesn't look particularly threatening. Is she friendly? or neutral?
ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

P_Tigras wrote:
jack1974 wrote:Posting an image myself! :) A sketch of a half humanoid/half arachnid creature:
My first thought was, "oh look, it's a young drider". My second thought was "hmmm...she only has six spider legs, not eight", but I suppose the human arms could be counted as two more needed to make eight. Her facial expression doesn't look particularly threatening. Is she friendly? or neutral?
im disappointed, you didnt made the crucial question: "is she romanceable?"
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

That is the most important question for any new character reveal in a winterwolves game! :D
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Of course she is romanceable, and will unlock the ending "Black Widow" where Nelson dies painfully after making love with her :lol:
ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

jack1974 wrote:Of course she is romanceable, and will unlock the ending "Black Widow" where Nelson dies painfully after making love with her :lol:
"I don't regret anything", Nelson last words.
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

ValHallen wrote:
P_Tigras wrote:
im disappointed, you didnt made the crucial question: "is she romanceable?"
:lol: I really should have tacked "And most important of all, is she romanceable?" to the end of my list. I will admit to thinking it, but, we already have a complete list of the romanceable characters, and she's not on it. So I held off.
jack1974 wrote:Of course she is romanceable, and will unlock the ending "Black Widow" where Nelson dies painfully after making love with her :lol:
:lol: That's pretty much the fate I expected.
Jaeger
Druid

Post by Jaeger »

In case anybody doesn't follow Jack's blog....