The romance graph!

Discuss the sequel to Planet Stronghold here
P_Tigras
Druid

Re: The romance graph!

Post by P_Tigras »

When I hear "Ze" my first thought is that they're trying to do a German accent.
SerTabris
Young scout

Post by SerTabris »

P_Tigras wrote:When I hear "Ze" my first thought is that they're trying to do a German accent.
I have seen "xe" used the same way also (in Azure Striker Gunvolt, for one), which I think is pronounced the same way and would presumably avoid that problem.
SirSlothMan
Young scout

Post by SirSlothMan »

I have been really curious about Lakadema as of late, I really like her character model but am curious about her sex, is she like an Asari from Mass Effect where she has the ability to act as a man or a woman in procreation but still has a woman's anatomy? Or is it more of a human transsexual where 'its all down there' so to speak?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

That's a good question! I haven't decided yet, but next year I should finally get to write the game with Miakoda and that's when we'll decide all the details like this one :)
SirSlothMan
Young scout

Post by SirSlothMan »

Nice! Sounds good either way although I do like the sound of an all female alien race with the basic anatomy of a woman that can reproduce or mate with any gender/race, Lakadema is just so damn cute the romantic implications are endless with my Lisa. :mrgreen:
ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

SirSlothMan wrote:Nice! Sounds good either way although I do like the sound of an all female alien race with the basic anatomy of a woman that can reproduce or mate with any gender/race, Lakadema is just so damn cute the romantic implications are endless with my Lisa. :mrgreen:
But Lakadema species is not all female who can reproduce with any race/gender. Lakadema species is hermaprhodite, they have both sex.
DarkWolf
Druid

Post by DarkWolf »

ValHallen wrote:
SirSlothMan wrote:Nice! Sounds good either way although I do like the sound of an all female alien race with the basic anatomy of a woman that can reproduce or mate with any gender/race, Lakadema is just so damn cute the romantic implications are endless with my Lisa. :mrgreen:
But Lakadema species is not all female who can reproduce with any race/gender. Lakadema species is hermaprhodite, they have both sex.
#1. When someone is that cute it doesn't meter what gender s/he is.
#2. When someone is that cute it doesn't meter what gender s/he is (I said it twice cause it's important).
#3. I think that her looking female but in fact being both genres is part of her charm.
#4. There is not much gender fluid characters in games and VNs and that makes her unique.
SirSlothMan
Young scout

Post by SirSlothMan »

Hmm, not sure then, I just want to make yuri romance to a pretty alien girl, is that so much to ask? :lol:
ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

DarkWolf wrote: #1. When someone is that cute it doesn't meter what gender s/he is.
#2. When someone is that cute it doesn't meter what gender s/he is (I said it twice cause it's important).
#3. I think that her looking female but in fact being both genres is part of her charm.
#4. There is not much gender fluid characters in games and VNs and that makes her unique.
1-2: Maybe for you it doesn't matter, still for others people it does.

3: If it is your preference, be my guest.

4: Lakadema is not a gender fluid. Lakadema's sex is definide, it is Hermaphrodite.
SirSlothMan wrote:Hmm, not sure then, I just want to make yuri romance to a pretty alien girl, is that so much to ask? :lol:
You can romance Lakadema, just remember Lakadema isn't a girl and has both genitalia.
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

ValHallen wrote:
SirSlothMan wrote:Hmm, not sure then, I just want to make yuri romance to a pretty alien girl, is that so much to ask? :lol:
You can romance Lakadema, just remember Lakadema isn't a girl and has both genitalia.
Who says she is not a girl?, It's actually far more nauanced than that. It's gender *identity* not something as simple as "what's in your pants". and boiling it down to anatomy is a gross oversimplification of the issue. It has nothing to do with what is between her legs whether she is a girl or not