The romance graph!

Discuss the sequel to Planet Stronghold here
Post Reply
P_Tigras
Druid
Posts: 414
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:58 pm

Re: The romance graph!

Post by P_Tigras » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:58 pm

When I hear "Ze" my first thought is that they're trying to do a German accent.

SerTabris
Young scout
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:28 pm

Re: The romance graph!

Post by SerTabris » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:13 am

P_Tigras wrote:When I hear "Ze" my first thought is that they're trying to do a German accent.
I have seen "xe" used the same way also (in Azure Striker Gunvolt, for one), which I think is pronounced the same way and would presumably avoid that problem.

SirSlothMan
Young scout
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 11:03 pm

Re: The romance graph!

Post by SirSlothMan » Fri May 20, 2016 2:38 pm

I have been really curious about Lakadema as of late, I really like her character model but am curious about her sex, is she like an Asari from Mass Effect where she has the ability to act as a man or a woman in procreation but still has a woman's anatomy? Or is it more of a human transsexual where 'its all down there' so to speak?

User avatar
jack1974
Pack leader
Posts: 13295
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:43 pm

Re: The romance graph!

Post by jack1974 » Fri May 20, 2016 3:21 pm

That's a good question! I haven't decided yet, but next year I should finally get to write the game with Miakoda and that's when we'll decide all the details like this one :)

SirSlothMan
Young scout
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 11:03 pm

Re: The romance graph!

Post by SirSlothMan » Fri May 20, 2016 4:15 pm

Nice! Sounds good either way although I do like the sound of an all female alien race with the basic anatomy of a woman that can reproduce or mate with any gender/race, Lakadema is just so damn cute the romantic implications are endless with my Lisa. :mrgreen:

User avatar
ValHallen
Druid
Posts: 408
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:56 am

Re: The romance graph!

Post by ValHallen » Fri May 20, 2016 8:54 pm

SirSlothMan wrote:Nice! Sounds good either way although I do like the sound of an all female alien race with the basic anatomy of a woman that can reproduce or mate with any gender/race, Lakadema is just so damn cute the romantic implications are endless with my Lisa. :mrgreen:
But Lakadema species is not all female who can reproduce with any race/gender. Lakadema species is hermaprhodite, they have both sex.

User avatar
DarkWolf
Druid
Posts: 251
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:26 pm

Re: The romance graph!

Post by DarkWolf » Fri May 20, 2016 9:32 pm

ValHallen wrote:
SirSlothMan wrote:Nice! Sounds good either way although I do like the sound of an all female alien race with the basic anatomy of a woman that can reproduce or mate with any gender/race, Lakadema is just so damn cute the romantic implications are endless with my Lisa. :mrgreen:
But Lakadema species is not all female who can reproduce with any race/gender. Lakadema species is hermaprhodite, they have both sex.
#1. When someone is that cute it doesn't meter what gender s/he is.
#2. When someone is that cute it doesn't meter what gender s/he is (I said it twice cause it's important).
#3. I think that her looking female but in fact being both genres is part of her charm.
#4. There is not much gender fluid characters in games and VNs and that makes her unique.

SirSlothMan
Young scout
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 11:03 pm

Re: The romance graph!

Post by SirSlothMan » Fri May 20, 2016 9:34 pm

Hmm, not sure then, I just want to make yuri romance to a pretty alien girl, is that so much to ask? :lol:

User avatar
ValHallen
Druid
Posts: 408
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:56 am

Re: The romance graph!

Post by ValHallen » Sat May 21, 2016 4:38 am

DarkWolf wrote: #1. When someone is that cute it doesn't meter what gender s/he is.
#2. When someone is that cute it doesn't meter what gender s/he is (I said it twice cause it's important).
#3. I think that her looking female but in fact being both genres is part of her charm.
#4. There is not much gender fluid characters in games and VNs and that makes her unique.
1-2: Maybe for you it doesn't matter, still for others people it does.

3: If it is your preference, be my guest.

4: Lakadema is not a gender fluid. Lakadema's sex is definide, it is Hermaphrodite.
SirSlothMan wrote:Hmm, not sure then, I just want to make yuri romance to a pretty alien girl, is that so much to ask? :lol:
You can romance Lakadema, just remember Lakadema isn't a girl and has both genitalia.

User avatar
Sylrissa
Druid
Posts: 465
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 8:56 am
Location: Australia

Re: The romance graph!

Post by Sylrissa » Sat May 21, 2016 1:44 pm

ValHallen wrote:
SirSlothMan wrote:Hmm, not sure then, I just want to make yuri romance to a pretty alien girl, is that so much to ask? :lol:
You can romance Lakadema, just remember Lakadema isn't a girl and has both genitalia.
Who says she is not a girl?, It's actually far more nauanced than that. It's gender *identity* not something as simple as "what's in your pants". and boiling it down to anatomy is a gross oversimplification of the issue. It has nothing to do with what is between her legs whether she is a girl or not

Post Reply