Vampires discussions!

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games
BobTheMob
Druid

Re: Vampires discussions!

Post by BobTheMob »

Just got this idea (not a thing on whether the Vampires were right or wrong, just a thing about them) :

Say in Loren 2, Chambara uses her Death Magic to give them the ability to go out into sunlight...they become allies, even if only for a little bit of time in the game? :)

Just wanted to put that out there.
DarkWolf
Druid

Post by DarkWolf »

Well Loren 2 is based on ending where you killed vampires so it would have to be some other vampires, true considering you ended up betraying your last vampires allies..... True we do get to see vampires on our side and even as a romance option in Amber's Magic Shop :) .
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

DarkWolf wrote:Well Loren 2 is based on ending where you killed vampires so it would have to be some other vampires...
That's been confirmed? I Thought the writers were keeping it a secret as to which canon ending will be used.

I'm confused...
DarkWolf
Druid

Post by DarkWolf »

BobTheMob wrote:
DarkWolf wrote:Well Loren 2 is based on ending where you killed vampires so it would have to be some other vampires...
That's been confirmed? I Thought the writers were keeping it a secret as to which canon ending will be used.

I'm confused...
To begin with Jack has revealed a long time ego that Karen, Elenor and Loren are all alive in Loren 2 and there is only one ending witch makes that possible so you can't really keep it a secret and I never got any impression that Jack was trying to as he was always replaying peoples questions regarding it and gladly talked about it. If you look true this forum there is a lot of info about how will Loren 2 continue from Loren 1 that Jack has relieved like how you will be able to choose who you romanced or if you ended up alone and then presue romances from beginning and how epiluage of Loren will not be part of Loren 2 etc.
Exizel
Woods ranger

Post by Exizel »

DarkWolf wrote:
BobTheMob wrote:

I'm confused...
To begin with Jack has revealed a long time ego that Karen, Elenor and Loren are all alive in Loren 2 and there is only one ending witch makes that possible so you can't really keep it a secret .
They are alive in the Sauzer ending which you can get without killing the vampires.

edit:You only need to kill the vampires for the Zeal ending.
So there is 2 endings where everyone is alive.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Currently the writer is writing the story as if everyone is alive (Loren, Karen and obviously Elenor/Saren). However he is writing first the "new cast" story, so didn't put too much thinking about which specific ending we'll use. I think it's something we'll need to do soon though!
DarkWolf
Druid

Post by DarkWolf »

Exizel wrote: They are alive in the Sauzer ending which you can get without killing the vampires.
What is that ending and how do you get it? I think this is the first time I hear about it.
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

DarkWolf wrote:
Exizel wrote: They are alive in the Sauzer ending which you can get without killing the vampires.
What is that ending and how do you get it? I think this is the first time I hear about it.
Spoiler:
When you meet Zeal, using the option to fight him results in his...essence(?) being absorbed by Sauzer after he's vanquished.
The Monk then is transformed into a Death Knight at the end, when Fost's armor lies dormant.
Exizel
Woods ranger

Post by Exizel »

BobTheMob wrote:
DarkWolf wrote:
Spoiler:
When you meet Zeal, using the option to fight him results in his...essence(?) being absorbed by Sauzer after he's vanquished.
The Monk then is transformed into a Death Knight at the end, when Fost's armor lies dormant.

The "spoiler free" version: Kill Zeal.