A Zealous Thread

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games
iWeasle
Woods ranger

A Zealous Thread

Post by iWeasle »

Spoiler:
Zeal was a kinda interesting character, I was a little sad when I found out he can't return for this game, on account of the fact that the cannon ending is killing him :lol: . But honestly in the end I'm much happier with the whole killing him and taking his girlfriend thing :mrgreen:
iWeasle
Woods ranger

Re: A Zealous Thread

Post by iWeasle »

Was it the pun in the name of the tread, how horrible the joke was, or the fact that yall just realized that when you romance Jul you will be killing Zeal and stealing his girlfriend that scared everyone away? :mrgreen:
Exizel
Woods ranger

Post by Exizel »

it's because zeal isn't a romance option so no one care about him :P. Seriously, I heard that some ending were impossible, but I don't remember reading anything about a canon one :?:
fabulaparva
Elder Druid

Post by fabulaparva »

I didn't know what the canon ending was either, from all the possible ones, but
Spoiler:
the fact that Zeal would be dead in it bothers me less than the fact that Sauzer obviously failed in luring Jul into celibacy. :P
iWeasle
Woods ranger

Post by iWeasle »

Jack said that they were going with the
Spoiler:
Sauzer Death knight ending, which requires Zeal to die,
as being Cannon somewhere in these threads, because he liked the sprite and wanted to use it again :) .
Of course that could have just been a joke for all I know, in which case you would still be stealing Zeal's girlfriend if you romance Jul :lol:
iWeasle
Woods ranger

Post by iWeasle »

fabulaparva wrote:I didn't know what the canon ending was either, from all the possible ones, but
Spoiler:
the fact that Zeal would be dead in it bothers me less than the fact that Sauzer obviously failed in luring Jul into celibacy. :P
Spoiler:
Was Sauzer trying to? I don't remember that from his Death Knight ending, if so one of my Elenors and he will have to have some words... :lol:
fabulaparva
Elder Druid

Post by fabulaparva »

iWeasle wrote:
fabulaparva wrote:I didn't know what the canon ending was either, from all the possible ones, but
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Was Sauzer trying to? I don't remember that from his Death Knight ending, if so one of my Elenors and he will have to have some words... :lol:
Spoiler:
No. not really. He was about to send Jul "home". Jul gave him one good reason not to. What the reason was exactly, was never revealed. Did Sauzer purrhaps lose all his monk training again? :P
Anyway, I was just joking with my answer. :P This is because I would have preferred Jul not to become "romanceable". She's a succubus, so if there really has to be that kind of action going on, I would rather have Jul "romancing" Elenor/Saren *) than the other way around. In my eyes, there's a huge difference.

*)And preferably this would lead to a very unhappy ending: :twisted:
Spoiler:
Like Jul seducing the hero only to use his/her life in resurrecting Zeal again. => Game over. :twisted:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

While I didn't discuss this with the writer, is possible that Jul will take the initiative. "Romanceable character" is only a way to tell players which character leads to a romance, but in the actual story, the player might be simply visiting her... and she takes the initiative (won't say more because is a spoiler).
iWeasle
Woods ranger

Post by iWeasle »

jack1974 wrote:While I didn't discuss this with the writer, is possible that Jul will take the initiative. "Romanceable character" is only a way to tell players which character leads to a romance, but in the actual story, the player might be simply visiting her... and she takes the initiative (won't say more because is a spoiler).
Well even if she initiates, I'd still say if you killed her previous lover you still killed him and stole his girl :) .