Which romance are you most looking forward to?

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games

Which romance are you most looking forward to?

You may select up to 5 options

View results

Sylrissa
Druid

Re: Which romance are you most looking forward to?

Post by Sylrissa »

Yes I should have, sorry about that Franka, though in my defence it's really hard to tell sarcasm etc through forum posts.
gamesempie
Young scout

Post by gamesempie »

DunKalar wrote:Yea, imagine what our dark lady does to Jul when she starts flirting with poor Elenor :D
She will probably slap a collar on both of them and "discipline" them as only Chambara can :mrgreen:
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

Sylrissa wrote:Yes I should have, sorry about that Franka, though in my defence it's really hard to tell sarcasm etc through forum posts.
Yeah, I sometimes forget it's the internet. I thought the whole "unhinge" thing was enough over the top to give it away though.
DunKalar
Woods ranger

Post by DunKalar »

YEAH! ElenorXChambara is in the lead \o/ wohooooooo

go forth Chambara's army!
#ChambarasArmy #ChalassasFreedomFighters
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

I gotta know what Jul is gonna be like.

I mean,
Spoiler:
ya killed her boyfriend, so that's probably gonna have this already outta control lava-blooded freakshow (hot freakshow, but a freakshow nonetheless) out for blood
as well as the fact that she's a demon, so this should be quite the interesting--and maybe a little scary--thing to see.

Also, I've got an idea of what the achievement of having romanced her could be called (could work for Saren or Elanor): "Soul'd Out".
DarkWolf
Druid

Post by DarkWolf »

BobTheMob wrote:I gotta know what Jul is gonna be like.

I mean,
Spoiler:
ya killed her boyfriend, so that's probably gonna have this already outta control lava-blooded freakshow (hot freakshow, but a freakshow nonetheless) out for blood
as well as the fact that she's a demon, so this should be quite the interesting--and maybe a little scary--thing to see.

Also, I've got an idea of what the achievement of having romanced her could be called (could work for Saren or Elanor): "Soul'd Out".
Spoiler:
I always thought that ending where you side with Zeal is gonna be one that Loren 2 will be based in witch case you didn't kill her boyfriend, I mean all 3 Loren, Karen and Elenor are alive witch I think gives it away
Also I thought that Jul being a part of your party meant that Loren 2 will show other side of Demons and show that they are not all bad and evil, same as it was with Chambara, maybe go along the way of Zeal's idea "Why shouldn't demons walk the earth?" and Jack did say that Loren 2 won't be all black and white as Loren 1.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Definitely Loren 2 will have more grey characters/situations, starting from party members but also to main plot choices, etc :)
fabulaparva
Elder Druid

Post by fabulaparva »

Honestly, after playing the first Loren + DLC, I have almost 0 interest having either of the main characters get close to Jul. I'd far prefer having Zeal tag along, hehe. However, I think Loren 2 will be an interesting opportunity to reshape the characters... and maybe something will happen to Jul that will make me change my view of her like my view of Jaime has changed as I've read my way to the fifth book of Game of Thrones...
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

It will be impossible to not fall in love with Jul's character! 8)
fabulaparva
Elder Druid

Post by fabulaparva »

jack1974 wrote:It will be impossible to not fall in love with Jul's character! 8)
Challenge accepted. *prepares Morran's pants* :P