Which romance are you most looking forward to?

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games

Which romance are you most looking forward to?

You may select up to 5 options

View results

iWeasle
Woods ranger

Re: Which romance are you most looking forward to?

Post by iWeasle »

Ok, due to how many options there are, I've changed it to 5 votes per person.
fabulaparva
Elder Druid

Post by fabulaparva »

Hehe, cast my 5 votes. I'm only going to "confess" to one. :P If I recall correctly, there's an option where you can choose if you have romanced a person from LtAP previously or not. I shall choose "no" and go for Elenor and Karen. That romance would have been in my top 3 in LtAP, hadn't the "incident with Ryzom" been so fresh.....
Foelhe
Young scout

Post by Foelhe »

fabulaparva wrote:Hehe, cast my 5 votes. I'm only going to "confess" to one. :P If I recall correctly, there's an option where you can choose if you have romanced a person from LtAP previously or not. I shall choose "no" and go for Elenor and Karen. That romance would have been in my top 3 in LtAP, hadn't the "incident with Ryzom" been so fresh.....
Hate to say it, but I think you can only continue on older character's romance paths, not start over with them. So if you want to romance Karen, you have to say you romanced her in the first game. Been awhile since I heard that, though, so I might be remembering wrong.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes, otherwise would be crazy, writing two versions of the same romance? besides would be a bit pointless to "write again" a romance already written in the first game (even if the writer is different this time).
fabulaparva
Elder Druid

Post by fabulaparva »

^^Oh shoot. >.< Thanks for clearing that up, folks! Lol, luckily that's the only romance path I'd use such non-existing option for. :P
ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

I wonder if the Amazon Prince will appear if I choose Saren + Loren romance
Exizel
Woods ranger

Post by Exizel »

ValHallen wrote:I wonder if the Amazon Prince will appear if I choose Saren + Loren romance
I pretty sure all of the epilogue are retcon, so if amazon prince happen it will be after loren 2.
Exizel
Woods ranger

Post by Exizel »

in the end that poll show something interesting, every bi option seen to be more popular with the hero of the same sex.
iWeasle
Woods ranger

Post by iWeasle »

Exizel wrote:in the end that poll show something interesting, every bi option seen to be more popular with the hero of the same sex.
yeah, the community here really likes same sex relationships :) .
Exizel
Woods ranger

Post by Exizel »

I suppose a lot of the people on the forum(actif member and guest) are the one who play WW for the slash option.

It's kind of logic I guess, there isn't a lot of game where you can play has a gay man or a lesbian woman so the people who are here for it probably pay a lot more attention to what happen on the forum(and found this pool) than most fan who want straight relationship.(crazy theorie 8) ).